Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

LIQUIDATION SALE!! PRICES SLASHED, GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY APARTMENT!

Old 10-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Leroyyy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cjenk029 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LIQUIDATION SALE!! PRICES SLASHED, GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY APARTMENT!

I'm going to list these parts as OR BEST OFFER until Sunday at 8pm, then they're going back to FIRM! Make yourself a deal! Buy more parts, and I'll be more lenient but once again: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOWBALLING ME!

Finally getting my apartment cleaned out of useless car parts to me, and this is ALL I have left!! I'm SLASHING prices to get this shit outta here, but that does NOT MEAN I'M VICTIM TO LOWBALLS!!! Prices are FIRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM.

Method of contact: 804>922=636four

Parts for sale:

Hydro LS Transmission - this thing is BAD! No clue how, when, why, where, or ANYTHING except that the case was repainted, sold to me as a REBUILT TRANSMISSION with receipt, but I threw that shit out cause I got scammed! Bought it, resold it to make a profit, got a call that night saying it was bad, and gave the guy his money back... Sorry about MY luck, maybe its really fucked up maybe it's something minor and you can get lucky! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS TRANSMISSION, BUT IT IS 100% IN TACT AND CASE SEALED UP (and heavy enough to know the shits in there). - $75 OR BEST OFFER (but pending so most likely refused! First one with $75 in my hand gets it)

Exedy Stage 2 Clutch w/ pressure plate for B series (hydro, used it on my GSR. idk what else it fits, +rep to anybody tells us). ~ 30,000 miles IF THAT. $100OR BEST OFFER (but pending so most likely refused! First one with $100 in my hand gets it)

B series JDM Type - R 4-1 Header good condition; you'll have to weld on a flex pipe or something to bold it up to your exhaust or something in some way - $50 OR BEST OFFER

Integra GSR T-Bracket - 1 new 1 used - $20 new SOLD! used OR BEST OFFERS

GSR Spoiler - used, great shape, black $30 OR BEST OFFER LESS

DEALS, INCENTIVES, AWESOME SHIT:

IF YOU BUY ALL OF THE PARTS BY SUNDAY YOU CAN TAKE A TOTAL 30% OFF!! Which means you get a transmission, exedy clutch, header, spoiler, and t-bracket for $192.50 !!! Holy shit!! Buy it and resell it, help out a friend in need, or save it for a rainy day - I DON'T CARE! My loss = your gain!
Really...$200 bucks? who doesn't have that. I'm sure one of you buy & resell parts, at least I know I did in high school. Scoop this and make some money bitches!

MONEY TALKS, SO MAKE AN OFFER AND MAKE MOVES ON IT. I won't hold parts until you get off work / get money / whatever, but if they're still here when you do, they're yours. Texting will get you the QUICKEST RESPONSE (see number above). All sales are FINAL, no prices are NEGOTIABLE, and nothing but CASH is accepted.

Last edited by Cjenk029; 11-03-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:08 AM
Leroyyy

Default Re: LIQUIDATION SALE!! PRICES SLASHED, GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY APARTMENT!

Good morning! Bump bump bump bump buy buy buy buy!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

sibik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LIQUIDATION SALE!! PRICES SLASHED, GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY APARTMENT!

t bracket for a manual tranny? I'll get the used one tonight.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Leroyyy

Yes, both t-brackets are for manual transmission. My number is in the original post, hit me up!
Old 10-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Registered member

C_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these parts

U should be in marketing ...bump for Billy Mays attitude
Old 10-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Leroyyy

Hahaha im a marketing major at odu thanks for the bump

Also, id rather not ship... Im going to charge you extra for making me do work. And im not willing to meet anywhere out of 5 minutes of old dominion, these prices are too low!! Just want this shit gone.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

TreyMal has disabled reputation

BUMP FOR MY BOY JENKINS !! ALL STUFF IS GOOD !!

-and i agree, +1 for the Billy Mays attitude lmao
Old 10-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

Sultan81 will become famous soon enough

OH YEAH GSR PARTS YEAH
Old 10-28-2010, 04:52 AM
Leroyyy

1 t-bracket down!! Clutch added!
Old 10-28-2010, 08:44 AM
Registered member

Viperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these parts

any pics of the header?

Quick Reply: LIQUIDATION SALE!! PRICES SLASHED, GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY APARTMENT!