Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Leftover Sentra VE Parts

Old 06-17-2018, 01:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peanuthead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leftover Sentra VE Parts

Item Condition: Used
Item Location: Suffolk, VA
Phone: 8 0 4 - 2 9 3 - 0 2 8 3
Shipping Options: Local pick-up , Continental US
Acceptable Means of Payment: Money order , Bank Certified Check , Personal Check , Cash
Contact Information: Message me
Image:https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Tg?usp=sharing

Here is everything I believe I have left after selling the chassis. If my prices seem to high, please LMK and counter offer. I have been out of the game for a bit. Low ballers will be ignored. The more I don't have to ship and is purchased together will have preferential over items I have to ship, etc. People I have done business with/people I know will be treated the same way. I just makes it easier on me and everyone involved. Want it gone as I have some things coming down the pipe that need my complete attention. Everything ships in 24 hours of receiving funds (sans weekend) or I will ship you the item and refund you the funds minus shipping cost. Yes. I am serious.

-UK SR20DE 10:1 bottom end (verified), VE oil pump, VE oil pump spacer, Ishihara-Johnson metal crank scrapper. You may need to reseal the oil pan, etc.- Asking $250 OBO (basically everything south of the head)

- SR20VE head, SR16VE cams, all oil lines needed/already ran, SR20VE metal head gasket, new NGK spark plugs, Thermoblock spacers, Nismo FPR with gauge, all hardware is either stainless steel or black anodized allen head screws/bolts. Mint black VE valve cover. If memory serves we right the head did have new valve seals installed but I am not able to be for certain about it. (It's been a very long time.) Will come with two extra VE valve covers you could use to powder coat, etc. after you clean them up - Asking $800 OBO (basically everything north of the block deck)

-UR Pullies - 2 piece Silver set; Crank and water pump - Make an offer. No reasonable offer is refused.

-Used ACT HDSS clutch setup - Has pressure plate, clutch disc and alignment tool. Used for about 15K miles prior to me getting. - Make an offer. No reasonable offer is refused.

-'97 200sx Se-r tranny - in good condition; has brand new throwout bearing and polished shaft. It's buttery smooth.- Askign $150 OBO

- PR CAI with MAF - Make an offer. No reasonable offer is refused.

-OEM passenger side axle - excellent condition - Asking $50 or free with transmission

- NX Radiator - really good condition - Asking $50 or free with VE head

-AEBS Header - shotpeened, cleaned and painted silver with POR15. There are a few scuffs on it but the paint will be included. I also have a stainless steel 6 layer exhaust manifold gasket to go with it. Asking $225 OBO

-PR CAI with Maxima MAF - worked on my old highport, but believe it's a lowport design as it was tight on the highport. Comes with all hoses, clamps and filter (if I remember correctly) - Asking $75 OBO or free with engine

-Active Tuning Rear strut tie bar - Asking $75 OBO

-Motivational Engineering solid rear pillow ball mounts - Asking $150 OBO

-GC Castor/Camber mounting plates; in fantastic shape - Asking $225 OBO

-Random Thoughts Power Steering eliminator adjuster. This is a very rare item. - Asking $150

- 2005 Altima SE-R brake calipers - $100

If you want everything and you truly are going to take everything then we can discuss this part. I'll give you just about everything in it that is Sr20 related.