Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

K-series OEM Intake and EP3 OEM cat-back exhaust

Old 02-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Autophobic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of
Default K-series OEM Intake and EP3 OEM cat-back exhaust

I'm getting rid of all my old car parts from my previous cars. The K-series OEM intake and the OEM cat-back exhaust were from my old '02 Civic Si. The intake is complete with all the original hardware and tubing. The exhaust consists of the OEM muffler and the OEM midpipe. I do not have the hardware for this, however.

OEM intake- $15

OEM Cat-back- $30

Im located in Virginia Beach.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of
Default Re: K-series OEM Intake and EP3 OEM cat-back exhaust

ttt
Old 02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Autophobic

ttt
Old 02-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Autophobic

bump
Old 03-02-2009, 06:39 AM
Autophobic

bump