Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Jspec JDM b20b, avid b series ek mounts, mishimoto intercooler, apexi ws2

Old 05-27-2014, 06:22 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Jspec JDM b20b, avid b series ek mounts, mishimoto intercooler, apexi ws2

Name: pj
Means of contact: pm or text 540-294-2000
Price: NO TRADES!!!!
b20-$350 without skunk 2 mani/$525 with brand new skunk 2 intake and blox thermal gasket
Skunk2 intake manifold for Ls/b20 BRAND NEW!!! Still in the box-$275 w/blox thermal Intake gasket that cost $50 bucks
Avid mounts-SOLD to broke b16
Mishimoto intercooler-$100 brand new
Apexi ws2 catback-$250
B-series shift linkage-$50obo, make an offer Obo I just want it out of my way I will take the first serious offer I get as I do
not need it at all

Description: up for sale is a low comp jdm b20b long block, I originally bought this from jspec auto in Richmond, since I have purchased it I have not used it and it's been sitting in my garage... I am now in need of money pretty bad and need to get rid of all my stock piled parts, when I bought this I ordered a brand new skunk 2 intake mani and thermal blox gasket, it all cost me around $330 bucks to be shipped, I can sell seperate or I can include the choice is yours. The manifold has yet to be mounted and is still inside the box..

I have a brand new black z-line intercooler that I bought a couple months back and haven't even used it, will have dimensions shortly!!

I also have a b-series shift linkage that was included with the mounts but was not included with the sale, I do not want this thing sitting around! Make me an offer, the first reasonable offer will be taken... I'll put a price of let's say $50 bucks Obo

Finally I have an apexi ws2 catback exhaust that came off an ek hatchback, I do not know what else it fits not will I answer and tell you if it fits your chassis, do your own home work... The exhaust is in great shape and ready to be mounted and give you that high flow with a nice tone!

Pictures: have to get to all the stuff to get pictures but it will be done soon!! Thanks for your interest and please don't message me or contact me of your not serious!! Thank pj

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 06-13-2014 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-27-2014, 04:46 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO
Default Re: Jspec JDM b20b, avid b series ek mounts, mishimoto intercooler, apexi ws2

Wow, been a long time since I last seen you post.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:18 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: Jspec JDM b20b, avid b series ek mounts, mishimoto intercooler, apexi ws2

Lol yeah I know bro, got into some legal trouble and had to get rid of all my shit for a lawyer!

Now I'm finally almost having something back together and I lose my job and need money, but I just got another job today so I might not have to sell the stuff after all
Old 05-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

Need to get rid of some parts
Old 05-29-2014, 05:47 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

You could, I'm just awaiting the picture you promised. I'm paypal ready.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:16 PM
Registered Member

Sorry man, I messed my phone up and what not and having trouble finding a paypal account to use
Old 05-30-2014, 01:31 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

Well let me know I have cash ready or you can drive down to Richmond with them tomorrow and meet me.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

Mounts are pending, everything else is fair game
Old 05-31-2014, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

Sell sell sell, make offers I need cash bad
Old 05-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

Thanks broke b16 for being a patient motivated buyer... One of the most reasonable and legit buyers I've had on this site!!! I will def do business with you when the time comes

Quick Reply: Jspec JDM b20b, avid b series ek mounts, mishimoto intercooler, apexi ws2