Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

JDM ITR Parts & USDM GS-R Parts

Old 12-20-2012, 04:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Byatch has disabled reputation
Default JDM ITR Parts & USDM GS-R Parts

Name: Kenny
Means of contact: 703 220 6641 - penga89@gmail.com
Price: $9999

Hello,

So what i have from a Honda 96-97 ITR are, exhaust manifold w/ OEM cover, OEM engine mount and tranny mounts *Good condition*, alternator, And last but not least an OEM USDM ITR Climate Control which is made of carbon fiber and spices up your interior. -- All of these items will bolt on and fit any 94-01 USDM Integra

OEM
97-01 USDM ITR Clinate Contraol *$200
96-97 JDM ITR Exhaust Manifold -- 2.5 in exhaust. *$60
96-97 JDM ITR engine wiring harness -- has some lines clipped off. If anyone needs it for splicing or need OEM connectsers for their next swap, this is what you need =) *$55
96-97 JDM ITR motor mounts -- I have the engine side and the transmission side, both are in great condition 8/10 *$60
96-97 JDM ITR torque mounts 8/10 no rips or tears, has a long life left. *$45

I also have parts from an Acura 1997 Integra GSR and a Acura Integra GSR 2000 motor, and these items that will be listed are direct bolt-on to your 94-01 Integra, or any 92-95 civics with some mods.

97- OEM GSR OB2IIa ECU *$55
97 - OEM Intake manifold with butterflies *$55
97 - OEM Passenger side view mirror (Same style as 98-01 *Silver) *$35
97 - OEM GSR Front lower control arms, and bushings are not beat to shit yet -- So it will last you *$45
97 - OEM Spare Tire -- Only used once, it's in good shape and is ready to save another disaster *$50
97 - OEM Misc bolts that i've saved from numerous motor swaps... I know these things are hella expensive buying it from Honda or Acura. If anyone is interested in a certain type or a bundle of bolts, just let me know and i'll help you out. ( I will sell misc bolts that you need, but the minimum purchase must be above $20. I hope you understand since gas prices aren't at it's greatest.) (OBO)
97- GSR S80 Transmission w/ Starter -- Intermediate Shaft - GsR Tranny shifted between all gears like butter-- unlike the usual 3rd gear grind that so many have dealt with. I put in new tranny fluid before my block spun a rod.. Milage is 200,000 *$450
97 - Front compliance bushings *Good condition *$30
97 - I also have some OEM tubing in decent shape if anyone was interested. (OBO)
97 - OBDIIa Distributor, only used for 20k. *$75

I would like to remind everyone who reads this, that these parts were taken apart at my friends shop, so i can assure you that the necessary tools were used. I hope that gives some peace of mind =)

2000 - OEM Intake Manifold w/ Butterflies and also comes w/ Fuel Rail *$65
2000 - OEM GSR Block w/ Spun Rod Bearing -- The block comes with alternator, engine mount, OEM gsr pistons, oil pan, crank, crank pullys, clutch,flywheel, and pressure plate. *$250
2000 - OEM GSR HEAD -- Fully rebuilt Head with Supertech valve train, it was acid based and hot tanked, milled the head for equilibrium from corner to corner, and the GSR also received a port and polish on the intake and exhaust side, and all was done at a very reliable shop that mainly deals with Honda's. ( I'm not in a rush to sell the head, I price it at $1250 Firm, OBO)
2000 - OEM GSR Black dash for Integras 94-01 -- 8.5/10 condition. *$150 firm
2000 - OEM rear plastic pieces (3 altogether, 2 sides and 1 piece in rear) *$120 firm
2000 - OEM Black Leather Door Panel ( Drivers Side Only ) 8.5/10, in very good shape. *$100 firm
2000 - OEM Black Rug, in good shape just needs a power wash. *$100 firm

Last edited by Byatch; 12-20-2012 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:37 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: JDM ITR Parts & USDM GS-R Parts

Ok, you've got WAAAAAY too much crap listed in here that doesn't belong in this section, at all. My suggestion to you is to break up the list by vehicle and post the vehicles individually in the part out section. That is the only section where you can list parts together outside of their respective sections. Please read this link:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/whee...rification-68/