Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Jdm b16 semi built wisecos eagles arp clevitte new seals Blockguard etc

Old 11-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integraluva04 has disabled reputation
Default Jdm b16 semi built wisecos eagles arp clevitte new seals Blockguard etc

Name: Garrett
Means of contact: pm text call 9195187407
Price: $2000

Description: $2000 longblock only.Doesn't have crank pulley but might be able to find one. May be willing to throw in act 6puck

Up for sale is my Jdm b16 block. The block came in a car I bought a few months back knocking. Tore it down bought new parts and now it's gotta go because I'm built a almost all out drag car. Block has 81.5 9.0.1 wisecos, eagle h beams,standard clevitte bearings and thrust washers,super tech Blockguard,oem headgasket, obd1 oil pump but crank position wire can be jumped if ur car is obd2, new seals, new belt,5k ok water pump, oil pp came off of my friends Jdm type r swap. I am not a scammer and if need I can help install motor. When I tore down the motor the crank was toast alon with one rod. I weighed the Ross and call up eagle and bought a brand new one. All of the Ross weigh 558grams exactly. Bore is perfect, head has new seals in it, new valve job,freshly resurfaced. If u don't like the price then go buy a motor from hmotors or etc. stocks rods and pistons along with 20k miles and pay someone to do the timing belt and seals. Motor had less than 5k on it and I tore it down due to rod knock. I did not do the first assembly. hmu if seriously interested. Motor is not finished due to time restraints as of 11-8-11. I just need to change cam seals and put on timing belt.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Registered member

Default Re: Jdm b16 semi built wisecos eagles arp clevitte new seals Blockguard etc

Bump
Old 11-10-2011, 05:05 AM
Registered member

Default Re: Jdm b16 semi built wisecos eagles arp clevitte new seals Blockguard etc

Bump
Old 11-10-2011, 07:35 AM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock

Sucks you don't have 20 minutes to finish the motor. Did you buy a new crank or did you get yours turned or did you get a used crank? It said you used standard bearings so I really hope you bought a brand new crank otherwise the next owner will have the same problem.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Registered member

the next owener wont have the same problem. the crank came out of another b16 block. its was polished and all the journals are within spec. i have receipts and everything. and there is nothing wrong with having a used crank if the journals are within specifications. j.mills that tunes cars makes over 800whp on a stock polished crank and so do a lot of other people. thanks bump
Old 11-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Registered member

oh yea i had a built gsr that was all motor with a turned crank with oversized bearings. i turned that car 9800rpms almost everyday i drove it. when i got bored and tore it down to look at the bearings 6 months later they still had the coating on them and looked almost brand new. its all about checking all of your journals and and then measuring your clearances bro. do it right the first time or do it again ya know.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Registered member

Bump
Old 11-15-2011, 05:59 AM
Registered member

Bump
Old 11-16-2011, 10:38 AM
Registered member

Bump
Old 11-16-2011, 11:04 AM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock

Originally Posted by integraluva04
the next owener wont have the same problem. the crank came out of another b16 block. its was polished and all the journals are within spec. i have receipts and everything. and there is nothing wrong with having a used crank if the journals are within specifications. j.mills that tunes cars makes over 800whp on a stock polished crank and so do a lot of other people. thanks bump
Originally Posted by integraluva04
oh yea i had a built gsr that was all motor with a turned crank with oversized bearings. i turned that car 9800rpms almost everyday i drove it. when i got bored and tore it down to look at the bearings 6 months later they still had the coating on them and looked almost brand new. its all about checking all of your journals and and then measuring your clearances bro. do it right the first time or do it again ya know.
Cool story bro. GLWS

Quick Reply: Jdm b16 semi built wisecos eagles arp clevitte new seals Blockguard etc