Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Inline Pro Manifold B18 ...

Old 05-23-2009, 05:23 AM
10th Planet Student

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Producer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond repute
Inline Pro Manifold B18 ...

Hello ,
Looking to sell a B18 Manifold ** I believe its a B18 **
One of my friends bought a NEW manifold and had this one and said its yours sell it if ya can ,
so I took it

Email for my Number Suislide240@gmail.com

I see at Inlinepro.com they range from 450-500 $$ USD

Im willing to sell 220(shipped)$$ has roughly 10,000 Miles on it I think
OR I can deliever it to you on June 17th when I return home

What you see is what you get

I live IN GA atm , but I can mail to VA or bring it to you when I come up in June ,
Superior quality and strength.Lifetime guarantee.

Last edited by Producer_BMW; 05-27-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:49 AM
10th Planet Student

Producer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inline Pro Manifold B18 ...

bump....
Old 05-25-2009, 06:54 AM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

they sell for 200-250, i can buy a brand new one from inline for $300-350
Old 05-25-2009, 06:51 PM
10th Planet Student

hmmm kkay
but why does the web site say 400-450 ?
Old 05-26-2009, 01:47 PM
10th Planet Student

Re: Inline Pro Manifold B18 ...

fdghdhdfgh
Old 05-27-2009, 06:59 AM
10th Planet Student

hhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 05-27-2009, 07:09 AM
Boost is Better

sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx

you just stated at the top that you got this for free. I can call inline also and get it for 300. You should lower your price down to roughly 200 if you ever want to sell. You got it for free so you should be happy making any money and stop being stingy. Id buy it for 150 today seeing as it's used but if im gonna pay over 2 id just get a new one so the warranty is still intact because I have proof of purchase which I don't if I buy from you. Just letting you know man you should lower your price and if you're willing to take 150 Ill buy it today.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:40 PM
10th Planet Student

The stipulation to that is , he said I could have it but , he said DONT sell it for less than 200 ....

I DONT speak honda haha

So im not sure what to sell it for

< yeah im not a greety person but he said don't go lower than 200 is all >

Don't wanna feel jacked around is all man ... not saying you are
just dont know WHAT a good profit is and what is a good price ya know ?

because the shipping is coming out of his pokect so he want's me to remburse ... him for shippping ...
Old 05-27-2009, 02:41 PM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

websites are for retail prices, i have spent over $10k there and get good deals, but i was just letting you know what they sell for, used. id say its worth $200 to someone that wants an a/c compatible kit, they are great manifolds and inline knows what theyre doing.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:44 PM
10th Planet Student

Your very right ...

I understand where you coming from ...

JUST low on *cash on hand*

but thank you I will adjust ...

Quick Reply: Inline Pro Manifold B18 ...