Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Honda Dual-Cam Motor/Longblock

Old 01-28-2009, 06:47 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subie2Honda Subie2Honda
Exclamation Honda Dual-Cam Motor/Longblock

As the title states, I am looking to buy a Honda motor(preferably B-series), or something dual cam. I have an H-series motor(H22A3), disassembled, that I was planning on using to build an all-motor H2B setup, but money is just too tight these days(as I'm sure it is for everyone). I have a decent b16 cable trans, so I really just need an assembled longblock of some nature with wiring harness, ECU, and mounts(for 88-91 civic hb/ed6/ef9).

Trades are a POSSIBILITY, but honestly I'd like to keep the motor as long as I can, and hopefully get her in car one of these days.

Either way, let me know what your selling/trading, and we can go from there. Thanks!
Old 01-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Banned

SAVAGE has disabled reputation
Default Re: Honda Dual-Cam Motor/Longblock

Originally Posted by WRXWGN2NR
As the title states, I am looking to buy a Honda motor(preferably B-series), or something dual cam. I have an H-series motor(H22A3), disassembled, that I was planning on using to build an all-motor H2B setup, but money is just too tight these days(as I'm sure it is for everyone). I have a decent b16 cable trans, so I really just need an assembled longblock of some nature with wiring harness, ECU, and mounts(for 88-91 civic hb/ed6/ef9).

Trades are a POSSIBILITY, but honestly I'd like to keep the motor as long as I can, and hopefully get her in car one of these days.

Either way, let me know what your selling/trading, and we can go from there. Thanks!
Yo was up man its Jon. I have been looking I havent found shit so fare but if anything changes I will let you Know, But I do have a B16A with a built botom end out of a SI Motor ran when I pulled it out of the car was tring to keep it but give me a call at the shop and Ill see what I could do for you as far as a price.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:14 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Originally Posted by SAVAGE
Yo was up man its Jon. I have been looking I havent found shit so fare but if anything changes I will let you Know, But I do have a B16A with a built botom end out of a SI Motor ran when I pulled it out of the car was tring to keep it but give me a call at the shop and Ill see what I could do for you as far as a price.

Good shit, I appreciate it man. Considering the faith I put in you guys, I'll prolly be through to go that route. Either way, it'll be about two weeks or so until I have the scrill saved up to get anything.

Oh yeah, and bump.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all

check my threads...