Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

High HP turbo setup, PeakBoost, Greddy, Moroso, Tial, GM, Godspeed, Slowboy!!!

Old 06-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default High HP turbo setup, PeakBoost, Greddy, Moroso, Tial, GM, Godspeed, Slowboy!!!

TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to 94jdmteg for a freshy mint set of red dc2 recaro's and a set of work rsz-r wheels in white,

Trades wanted:
1.) a LOW MILEAGE GOOD CONDITION type r or b16 trans with LSD, may consider a JDM GSR
2.) A new clutch and flywheel setup for a hydro b-series trans, prefer competition or ACT
3.) A good built all motor b16 or stock type r head with and intake mani and TB setup
4.) A freshly built or needed to be assembled ALL MOTOR b16 shortblock or i may consider an ALL MOTOR gsr setup, or a stock type r shorty
5.) JDM ITR recaro's Prefer RED but i will consider black or a MATCHING set meaning 2 Bride low max reclineables
6.) True RED carpet for an EG i would also want it installed if the persons could do so, im to lazy to remove my interior
7.) A NICE set of LEGIT wheels, or i will take rota's plus $1,200, but i prefer volks, rays, spoons, advans, ssr's!
8.) A high dollar nitrous system, really want direct port, but a real nice wet system would be awesome!
9.) an Aftermarket steering wheel, quick release and hub setup
10.) An S2000 Cluster setup with converters for an eg
11.) A nice CF hatch already assembled with a nice duckbill attached i would consider
12.) a set of 15'' wheels aftermarket with a set of drag radials or street slicks on them,
13.) i would trade for anything worth some value that i will need for my new setup, i dont need a computer or anything for tuning unless you have a laptop with the hondata software already loaded to it for the s300 so i can upload some tunes for people i know, i dont want any kinds of set of seats unless they are reclineable racing bucket that are NICE LEGIT SEATS, i do not want you knock offs, ALSO BE PREPARED TO ADD CASH TO ANY OF THE ITEMS I HAVE FOR TRADE, UNLESS YOU HAVE EXACTLY WHAT I WANT AND NEED THEN IM WILLING TO REASON WITH YOU AND BE FLEXIABLE ON MY PRICES, PLEASE PEOPLE I WANT NO JUNK!!!!

Description: hello everyone, once again i am posting my turbo setup for sale or trade, i have changed my mind on what i want to do with my car and im trying to let the kit go to someone for a reasonable price so i can get a few things i need to get my setup where i want it. this kit is absolutely top notch and is ready to make some power, i have allot of vouches for what i have, the turbo is good enough to support 550- 600whp and everything else with the kit is capable to support well over the 600whp except the intercooler which is good to 600, i have been wanting to install this kit on my car cause i know the power this can produce and i know how legit of a kit this is, and how nice all these product are its all top of the line and i hate to get rid of it, but the time has come because i dont wanna deal with the hassle of boost and would like to just have a nice all motor setup for me to be able to daily back and forth to work, im really ready to make someone a great deal weather they have cash or some quality parts for trade, if you have what i need and are trying to get a nice turbo kit dont miss your chance, i have spent allot of money piecing together this turbo kit over time and am not gonna loose my ass to get what i want but i am more than willing to make deals, If you are interested in my kit please text me if you are serious i am trying to get this thing moved in the next week an am motivated to make a deal, so please get in contact with me and lets get this moving, thanks again, PJ

Now on to the list of the goods:
~ Peak Boost top mount turbo mani, t3 flange
~ Peak Boost downpipe
~ Peak Boost dumptube
~ Peak Boost intercooler piping, bead rolled ends, fits an EG may fit other applications with mods
~ Tial 50mm Blow off Valve, Polished
~ Tial 38mm waste gate, polished
~ Greddy turbo timer, Full auto timer, Black
~ Slowboy Racing manual boost controller
~ Godspeed gt 3582e turbo, only has less than 1k miles, T3 flange
~ GM 3bar map sensor
~ Moroso 5.5qt oil pan, baffled race version, with adapter for the return line
~ A full inline Pro 3'' exhaust, Mandrel bent, stainless piping, 4'' tip. Real deep toned, (only comes if i get a 2.5 inch exhaust of my liking or cash)
~ i have the oil feed line but i cracked to fitting that goes in the block from over tightening.
~ a huge front mount intercooler, i forget the demensions but its big and nice.
~ Precision 650cc injectors, high impendance, no resistor needed, (only included for extra $150)

I do not have the coupler for the intercooler piping, nor do i have a oil return line, there are only few things that you will need to install this on the car, this kit is well worth my asking price if you dont think so then kick rocks and hit the back button. thanks and have a nice day

Pictures:

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 06-28-2011 at 06:55 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:23 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: High HP turbo setup, PeakBoost, Greddy, Moroso, Tial, GM, Godspeed, Slowboy!!!

no one wants a nice turbo setup, im flexable
Old 06-21-2011, 06:24 AM
99fbpem1

2doorex has disabled reputation
Default Re: High HP turbo setup, PeakBoost, Greddy, Moroso, Tial, GM, Godspeed, Slowboy!!!

someone take this setup off this mans hands so he can get what he wants. this kit is in immaculate shape. hate to see it go pj. if i had more time on my hands, it would def be on the hatch.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 2doorex
someone take this setup off this mans hands so he can get what he wants. this kit is in immaculate shape. hate to see it go pj. if i had more time on my hands, it would def be on the hatch.
thanks man, im thing about just going with an all motor setup on some juice, im thinking i want a b16 thats gonna shit on boosted cars hehehe!!

but thanks matt, who know we may end up installing this kit afterall
Old 06-21-2011, 10:14 AM
99fbpem1

2doorex has disabled reputation

better have a WHOLE lot of spray to keep up with this boosted SI. juice i have to say is more fun.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

make power in this thread
Old 06-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

anyone wanna spin tires?
Old 06-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg

hopefully i will sunday
Old 06-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

hehehe see ya sunday mane, enjoy your vacation
Old 06-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg 94jdmteg

Thanks Ill try

Quick Reply: High HP turbo setup, PeakBoost, Greddy, Moroso, Tial, GM, Godspeed, Slowboy!!!