Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Hasport B-Series Mounts for EF/CRX also Hasport Shift Linkage trade for Turbo/CRX par

Old 01-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slaquers has disabled reputation
Default Hasport B-Series Mounts for EF/CRX also Hasport Shift Linkage trade for Turbo/CRX par

Name: Jeff
Means of contact: 240 668 4072 please try to call, you can txt if you want but it will take a min to get back I don't have a new fangled phone ;p
Price: $225 for mounts, $120 for linkage but really rather have trades

Description:

These are used Hasport mounts for EF/CRX. They were holding on to my B16 for almost the past 10 months, I just pulled my B16 swap and don't really need these now.

Also have Hasport shift linkage that works great.

All of this is in good condition, ready to be used again for another build.

WILLING TO TRADE FOR:
Wastegate
Boost controller, VAFC, chipped OBD0 ECU with TE/BRE, any D-series boost stuff just offer
CRX Suspension
Wheels that will fit CRX, OEM or aftermarket
Any aftermarket parts for CRX

Basically...yea offer up parts for turbo, D-series, CRX...could really really use a OBD0 ECU...or a OBD1 ECU w/jumper harness....yea lemme know guys!

Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 01-11-2012, 02:23 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Hasport B-Series Mounts for EF/CRX also Hasport Shift Linkage trade for Turbo/CRX

Bumppp, please someone buy these things!! I also can take trades ESPECIALLY for EF/CRX suspension, wheels, tires, etc. Check out my WTB thread I got a lottt of stuff I need turbo stuff.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

border919 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hasport B-Series Mounts for EF/CRX also Hasport Shift Linkage trade for Turbo/CRX

Fixed

Last edited by border919; 01-14-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

Resolved

Last edited by slaquers; 01-15-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Resolved
Old 01-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Registered member

mike703 has disabled reputation

i can vouch for these parts...they are not and were not broken. and if border919 didnt know if he had a broken linkage or not then i dont know what to tell him also the bitch pin is an item that you re-use from YOUR car. its like going to buy calipers and then cussing out autozone because they didnt give you the bolts to secure them to your hub...
Old 01-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Registered Member

border919 has disabled reputation

No ,the linkage is missing the end of the u joint.not the bitch pin.the ujoint that has the bitch pin .i sent him a picture a few moments ago and he admitted to being broken.but we worked it out. I know what a bitch pin is .he didn't understand what I meant.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Registered Member

Yes it was the U joint, apparently I left it attached to the transmission. It has been worked out from what I can tell, and I still am able to trade the ECU back if needed. I thought he was missing the pin, but the U joint was in fact missing but it is all good now.

The mounts are still available.