Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

GTiR T28 Turbo + R.S. Enthalpy ECU

Old 11-21-2011, 01:57 PM
YANKYMATE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft
Default GTiR T28 Turbo + R.S. Enthalpy ECU

Name: Trace
Means of Contact: PM, this thread

Alright guys, I've recently had a change of priorities involving my KA S13, so I'm selling off the KA-T parts I was in the process of collecting. I'll try to provide as much information as possible and be up-front and honest about everything, but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot them my way.

GTiR Garret T28 Turbo - After doing plenty of research, I opted to go with the GTiR for my setup. There's only the smallest amount of shaft play and it's barely distinguishable. Everything spins and moves freely and the best part is that I bought it from a close friend who upgraded his KA-T, so I know for a fact that it performs perfectly and will easily push a KA into the 350HP range. Doesn't need a rebuild, I was planning on installing it as is into my build. Asking $400 picked up, will ship at buyer's expense.

Name:  3EaOzl.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  48.5 KB
Name:  MDIEJl.jpg
Size:  51.2 KB
Name:  V468Rl.jpg
Size:  47.4 KB

R.S. Enthalpy ECU - Personally had it re-flashed for a KA24DE with stock internals and head gasket, 370CC injectors, N60 MAF, and a T25/T28 turbo setup. I was planning on achieving anywhere from 250 to 300HP. Never been installed since the tune, so it's pretty much brand new. Asking $300 picked up, will ship at buyer's expense.

Name:  0nsvzl.jpg
Size:  49.6 KB

Like I said, feel free to ask me any questions you might have and I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities. Payment can be made through PayPal and I can guarantee the part will be in the shipping company's hands within 24 hours of receiving payment.

My loss is your gain!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:08 PM
YANKYMATE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft
Default Re: GTiR T28 Turbo + R.S. Enthalpy ECU

ttt