Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

GSR Turbo/LSD build surplus

Old 02-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default GSR Turbo/LSD build surplus

/thread. Keeping some, will make threads for the rest.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 04-06-2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: /thread
Old 03-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: GSR Turbo/LSD build surplus

Up top for looks. Don't be scared folks. Seems like a lot until you add it all up. If you're serious, come look and we'll talk. Cash in hand, no BS'n. I do not have to sell this stuff, it'll sit here if it doesn't go.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:14 AM
bigshot

l1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these partsl1cnspl8 is infamous around these parts

How much for trans?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Go cry to momma

Originally Posted by l1cnspl8
How much for trans?
PM'd
Old 03-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

I will vouche for everything matt has up.
If you think he is making money off this at all you are sadley mistaken. This is over years of gathering parts for a nice beast.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Go cry to momma

^Haha, thanks Chris. Yeah, I've been swapping parts around to end up with this group of stuff. Most of this has come into my possession in the last 4-6 months. Buy with confidence people.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:46 AM
Go cry to momma

Lots of interest in this piece and that piece, trying to load it all up into somebody's truck and let it go. If someone's interested in keeping stock bore, I have the stock pistons/rods from this motor, you can get them shot-peened and run them in this block without punching it out. I'll just sell the JE's and adjust the price accordingly.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:57 AM
Registered member

94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of94db8 has much to be proud of

how much for the short block complete with pistons and everything pm me
Old 03-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Go cry to momma

Originally Posted by 94db8
how much for the short block complete with pistons and everything pm me
Pee. Em. Duh. Keep up the interest folks. Trying to sell as a whole, but might just sell this stuff individually, or package deals here in the next few days...

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 03-02-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Go cry to momma

Man....ok, look. IF I start selling this stuff individually, I WILL POST IT HERE FIRST. I will change the OP to reflect my change of thought. I'm not wanting to start selling this stuff piece by piece yet, because I know how most of the folks are on here...they're cheap. They'll want to haggle over a $40 part. I'd like to sell this stuff all together. IF I do start parting the stuff out, it'll go like this: complete shortblock-$price, complete head w/aftermarket blah, blah, blah-$price, GSR LSD w/stage 2 clutch kit-$price. Not wanting to pick this thing apart down to one or two things. Let's get this gone folks.

Quick Reply: GSR Turbo/LSD build surplus