Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Gs-R Shortblock, Disassembled, Eagle rods, 81mm, new headgasket, CHEAP!!!

Old 03-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Gs-R Shortblock, Disassembled, Eagle rods, 81mm, new headgasket, CHEAP!!!

Name: P.J.
Means of contact: PM me or 540-294-0518 text me with serious inquires since im busy at work most the day and can answer the phone, ONLY TEXT
Price:

$250~ For the stock block disassembled with stock rods, no pistons, stock oil pan, stock girdle, itr o/p, itr w/p, and i have a brand new in the package headgasket for 50 more.

for

$500~ I will include everything above, plus a set of used eagle rods, only have 1.5k miles on them and are in awesome ass shape look to be barely used, and a set of brand new racing bearings i forget the brand they came with a bottom end upgrade gasket kit with race bearings so i have to check.

$100~ I Also have a bare JDM b16 block with mains, oil pan, freshly polished and balanced crank, comes with a few other misc things i have in a box for it, The block needs to be honed but other than that its clean, be perfect for a small quick reliable turbo b16 build, there is a set of eagle rods on here for $150 BNIB, pistons for like $250, get it honed and all put together you have $650-$700 in whats gonna be a nice little 1.6l monster that will handle about 18lbs

Description:

whats up people, the short block i have listed was in my running poor man itr hatchback, well the skunk 2 T/B that i had on it had the center screw from the butterfly back out on start up at idle, well it idled for like 5 minutes before i got in the car to leave work, well put it in reverse and hit the pedal and the little bolt sucked down inside my engine into cylinder no.2, well the screw was so small it just buried itself into the hot piston and started beating against the head, long story short,

none of the cylinder walls were touched at all, however the piston for no.2 was toast, and the head was destroyed but salvagable to be repaired, so i tore the block down and picked myself up a set of H-beams. i have been searching for a set of 81mm pistons to install in this block to run in my hatch when i finish my peak boost top mount 35R kit.

reason for selling is because i have came across a deal on a complete assembled shortblock im trying to get and could use this money for after i purchase it if i can get a deal worked out, if i dont get a deal done im gonna end this thread and find a set of pistons once again, i will take some pictures of it when i get to work tomorrow and post them up.,

Pictures:

AND in the $450 dollar range you can get the block disassembled with these almost new eagle rods, and a set of honda racing bearings!!!

please everyone if you have questions or are interested in my block and you have a complete running built for boost gsr or ls shortblock that has low miles and ready to be boosted on please let me know, I can include my b16 head that i have for sale in my other thread, and also maybe some cash, just lmk what you have or whatever and we can go from there.

thanks for looking,
P.J.

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 03-04-2011 at 06:17 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:04 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: Gs-R Shortblock, Disassembled, Eagle rods, 81mm, new headgasket, CHEAP!!!

ttt
Old 03-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: Gs-R Shortblock, Disassembled, Eagle rods, 81mm, new headgasket, CHEAP!!!

BUMP, BUMP,BUMP it up
Old 03-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

hatchn1.6 has disabled reputation

sell just the eagle rods? pm me
Old 03-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by hatchn1.6
sell just the eagle rods? pm me
yeah for 500, and you get a free stock gsr block, stock gsr rods, a stock gsr crank, p72 oil pan with magnetic plug, type r water and oil pump, and of coarse the crank pulley!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 03-18-2011, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

oh hey, someone buy this. im not gonna need it very soon. come get it i will make you a deal!

im ready to make deals,

some one please sext message me.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe

Originally Posted by LSD_Moe_Lester
oh hey, someone buy this. im not gonna need it very soon. come get it i will make you a deal!

im ready to make deals,

some one please sext message me.
u want "sext" messages?
Old 03-18-2011, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ricer4lyfe
u want "sext" messages?
lol it was just a statement to draw some attention. i guess it worked too lol
Old 04-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Registered member

Bo05tB3aSt has disabled reputation

Still for sale?