Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

fully built 2.0 ls/v turbo swap

Old 03-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default fully built 2.0 ls/v turbo swap

what up everyone.I have a sleeves 2.0 ls/vtec turbo swap that I am thinking about selling since Im no longer workiing at the moment or possibly trading the whole swap for a good running bike and if the bike is worth it I will throw in the turbo kit with everything to boost the swap minus the ecu as that is already pending to someone.first off heres the info on the block.its a b18b1 that has darton sleeves that have been freshly honed to 84mm and has ross pistons with hasting rinds which have been fited fitted and installed by my local machine shop and have receipts for ll teh work and parts.the rods are eagle I beam rods which come with arp rod bolts.the crank is a ls crank that has been knife edged and micro polishedAcl bearing covers everything else in teh bottom end.On to the head,its a alanize full race gsr head with brian crower springs,retainers,and keepers,with si competition valves.the cames are stock pr3 jdm b16 cams as I already sold my bs cams.Its has a old style skunk2 intake mani with stock throttle body on it.the compression on this setup is a little higher than 10.1 with a stock head gasket and I have a 135mm cometic headgasket to bring it down for better rate for boost.timing belt is brand new gsr timing belt along with water pump.I have receipts for everything and have pics of block before assembly and before installing head.Im looking for something fuel injected and at least 600cc or bigger and please no four wheeles or dirt bikes or anything of that nature as it does me know good.if your interested in just the motor then pm me a offer and i will not part out the bottom end from the head unless I have a buyer for both.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM
GSR-T. NeedaWebsite?

pspminez has disabled reputation
Default Re: fully built 2.0 ls/v turbo swap

price pm me please and u have some minor spelling errors but o well please pm me a price
Old 03-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts

all pms returned and pm sent elipsegt
Old 03-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

morning bump
Old 03-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

you never finish anything. worthless beetle juice
Old 03-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

hahah what up ricky it wa done once when it was just the 1.8 swap but im not working so it needs to go.wanna trade me everything for the 1000?lol hit me up and my moms Ill pm you the number
Old 03-10-2009, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

turbocivic has disabled reputation

how much for the hole thing
Old 03-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

pm sent all all other pms replied to.got a few people interested but nothing as of yet set in stone.deal for the shell pending trade for ek hatch
Old 03-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Registered Member

morning bump
Old 03-11-2009, 09:39 AM
Team Dickbutt #13!!!

bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613

HOW MUCH FOR EVERYTHING??

Quick Reply: fully built 2.0 ls/v turbo swap