Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Full sr20 swap with goodies minus injectors, lookiing for s14 kouki body parts

Old 07-10-2009, 06:39 AM
still alive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele
Default Full sr20 swap with lookiing for s14 kouki body parts

Here's what I'm looking for:

-Any front end usdm kouki s14 parts, namely fenders, bumper supports, airdam, front lip, the jdm kouki headlights are preferable, a good quality frp hood or anything else necessary for that swap.

-A good modern 220v(?) ac/dc tig welder with accessories, or at least the torch and a cylinder regulator.

Here's what I have:

This is a 95 s13 sr20det blacktop (non variable valve timing) engine that ran strong when pulled from the car and has about 70k miles on it and comes with:

engine, religious oil changes with valvoline full synthetic
stock turbo w/ hks adjustable actuator
nismo thermostat
tomei 720cc injectors, was going to do a turbo upgrade
ignitor chip
topspeed (greddy style) short runner intake manifold
ebay tubular exhaust manifold (no cracks)
ebay (hks style) turbo exhaust elbow
tuned power fc dejetro (non-maf) with commander 235whp/235wtq @14 pounds
datalogit box with software cd so you can tune the power fc with your laptop
transmission, smooth shifts, and only used redline mt90
exedy stage 2 clutch, still grabed hard
jun ultra lightweight chromoly flywheel (11 lbs), still maintained a steady idle
hks twin power ignition box, smoothed out upper rpm power delivery
wiring harness already modified for a s13 swap

I'm selling the swap since I need money for suspension components and the ka I have in my new car is running fine.

I have the ac compressor and bracket, boost control solenoid for the power fc, a spare head, and spare rocker arms all of which will come with the swap.

I have other parts that aren't included in this deal for the install, like megan 3" downpipe, s13 nismo 3" exhaust, s13 koyo aluminum radiator, s13 greddy front mount with piping, and apexi avcr boost controller (new in box), if you buy them with the motor I can give you a good price

$2600 obo, of course there's wiggle room if you have some of the parts I'm looking for or have something for a road race s14, and please no part out requests.

If you have any questions just send me an email at gpeele8@hotmail.com or call 347-678-1369, my name is Gordon by the way. All parts are located in Newport News and I don't have a truck so the buyer is responsible for pickup.

Pics coming soon.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited by gpeele; 07-30-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: decided to include injectors in the deal