Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

full peakboost topmount kit, t3, godspeed, greedy, moroso!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default full peakboost topmount kit, t3, godspeed, greddy, moroso!!!

Name: PJLocation: Waynesboro
Means of contact: pm me or 540-294-0518
Price:
~$2k FUCKING FIRM, TURBO KIT ONLY, DONT OFFER ME 1,900 i will ignore you, be realistic people and add up what this peak boost kit cost for just the manifold, wastegate, ic piping, BOV, dump tube, and downpipe cost $1,900 brand new, for 2k you get my kit with turbo and all the stuff for the turbo kit which add up to pver $3k in value. really only interested in selling the kit and keeping my hondata, the 3 inch inline pro exhaust, and my b16 swap.
~$3,250 with the hondata s300, boost by gear
~$3,750 i will give you the full inline pro exhaust
~$6,000 i will sell the fullTurbo kit, b16 swap, inline pro exhaust, and the hondata!! ,
Trades: i will trade for any of these swaps, i also have a b16 swap i can add in the trade if the deal is right
1st: a Built all motor with tuned ecu ITR swap, i will give you the turbo kit and my full b16 swap, and i will include the hondata!
2nd: JDM or USDM ITR, i will give you the kit and my b16- plus you add a little cash, no hondata
3rd: Built all motor JDM GSR with tuned ecu, i include my kit, b16 swap, and hondata, money from you maybe
4th: USDM GSR w/ work described above, i will gice you the kit, the b16swap- maybe $$$ on your end just depend, definately if you want my hondata
5th: stock JDM or USDM gsr, i will trade you the kit if it has high miles, if its fresh, i will include the b16 swap with cash on your end
6th: Built b16 swap, must be fresh, expect to put some money on top if you want my full turbo kit, no hondata
7th: stock b16, alot of cash if you want my turbo kit and no hondata
8th: i will trade it for built heads with papers, built bottom ends, wheels, recaros, cf hatch, suspension parts for an eg hatch, 2.5 inch apexi or hks exhaust for an eg hatch, a supercharger kit, a nice long tube header name brand and 2.5, pretty much just offer me away, i will expect cash on top of most of the trades i listed on top.
9th id trade everything mentioned in my thread hondata, exhaust, turbo kit, full b16 swap, everything i have for a full type s k series swap, with k pro ready to drop in an eg hatch, i know what my stuff is worth and i know what the k swap is worht so i may have to add a semi bit of cash but i can handle that and put some money out!

Description: hello vadriven, i have decided to possibly part ways with my kit! i just have too
much money in this turbo kit and could use it for alot more other important stuff, id like to trade this kit and possibly my b16 swap out of my hatch for a full type r swap or possibly an all motor gsr set up! i am not fully for getting rid of the kit im just testing waters to see if i could get a decent offer for it. here is a list of what the kit consist of.

~Peakboost T3 topmount manifold
~full peakboost IC piping
~peakboost downpipe & dump tube
~Tial 50mm blow off
~tial 38mm wastegate
~godspeed gt3582e turbo, (has less than 500)
~moroso oil pan, 5.5qt, baffled race oil pan, very high dollar pan!!!! look it up if you dont believe me
~Slowboy manual boost controller
~golden eagle vacuum block with fittings
~Greddy turbo timer
~huge intercooler i forget the domensions and who makes it, but it is name brand and good for 600hp
~GM 3 bar map
~precision 650cc injectors brand new i paid over 350 for these.
~ i know there is other stuff im just forgetting as im at work and just throwing this offer in the air
~ also i have a full 3 inch inline pro turbo exhaust that i can include if i get an exhaust of my liking, Either an HKS or apexi n1, maybe a greddy or tanabe hyper medallion
~I also have a brand new hondata s300 with boost by gear and all the goodies, i can throw the hondata in for an extra $750

~ The b16 swap that i can include has ctr pistons and arp head studs and rod bolts, acl bearings, it has an ls trans, stage 2 exedy clutch with a light weight flywheel, its decently fresh and runs good, its running a spoon chipped p28, its in my hatchback now and i can demonstrate, vtec engagement is 4,9k and redling is 9k it has never seen above 8k since ive had it in my car, and i only put it in the car to drive back and forth to work since i hadnt finished the turbo motor for my car, and i was itching to drive it.

So basically im looking to trade this turbo kit and my b16 swap for a full legit ITR swap, maybe a built itr swap if im lucky, id take an all motor gsr and a b16 but with everything im including you must expect to add cash. all these parts arr legit and there is not a cheap part to this kit, its ready to make well over 550+ and look amazing, i wish i had the money or time to finish mu build, but im looking for something more streetable for me to drive back and forth to work, the plans i had for this kit and my motor i was shooting for 600+ and it just wasnt gonna be practical, if i do not get an offer of my liking i will simply keep my kit and buy a stock ls bottom end, put rod bolts mains and head studs and push 15psi through it, stock head and block,

if your interested please text me its way faster and i like discussing deals atleast throught phone!!!

thanks everyone, PJ

Pictures:
agian, im at work and pictures are gonna have to wait till tomorrow, i will get them though, all i have are picture of the manifold and ic piping

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 04-23-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:53 PM

crxfreak 101 has disabled reputation
Default Re: full peakboost topmount kit, t3, godspeed, greedy, moroso!!!

BUMP FOR SOME GOOD SHIT..... I THINK IVE SEEN THOSE PICS B4...... WELL I TOOK THEM WHEN I HAD THIS STUFF ! GLWS HOMIE
Old 04-21-2011, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester

Originally Posted by crxfreak 101
BUMP FOR SOME GOOD SHIT..... I THINK IVE SEEN THOSE PICS B4...... WELL I TOOK THEM WHEN I HAD THIS STUFF ! GLWS HOMIE
lol yeah its the only pictures i had so i threw them up! thanks bro
Old 04-22-2011, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 04-22-2011, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

TTT
Old 04-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Registered Member

make it rain nigga
Old 04-25-2011, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 04-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Registered member

ebp 99 si has disabled reputation

how much without the turbo or injectors?
Old 04-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ebp 99 si
how much without the turbo or injectors?
pm'd

anyone interested???
Old 04-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

ttt