Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

FS/FT mazda miata parts

Old 05-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slammedTomeiZ32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FS/FT mazda miata parts

Name: wes
Means of contact: 407-618-4419
Price: $ racing beat intake with bracket - 100 bucks obo
1990 mazda miata 5 speed ecu works perfect - 30 bucks obo
1990 mazda miata stock injectors with harness clips - 50 bucks obo

Description: i have a few random parts from my 1990 mazda miata MX5 5 speed since i went to a turbod kit i have my used but in really good shape Racing beat intake pipe and bracket to mount the pipe comes with working maf all is needed is just a filter which you can get anywhere. they retail for 200 plus shipping. i am selling it for 100 bucks shipped or best offer just please dont low ball me.

i have a stock 1990 mazda miata mx5 5 speed ecu works perfectly fine never had a problem or anything with the computer. i went to a megasquirt pnp so i do not need the stock ecu ever again. 30 bucks or best offer

last but not least i have a set of 4 stock injectors for a 1.6L mazda miata mx5 the injectors have about 90k on them they come with brand new o-rings and comes with the stock injector clips they were working great for me the whole time i switched to 460cc injectors so these are no good for me anymore i am asking 50 bucks or best offer plus shipping. if you have any question or anything please shoot me a pm or just shoot me text or call me 407-618-4419 name is wes thanks for looking! im tying to either just get the cash for the parts or i really need a electronic boost gauge or a boost controller or a miata short throw shifter ummm broadway mirror or a real greddy blow off valve i do have paypal too thanks

Pictures: