Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

EVS Tuning 70-SSP single exhaust for S2000

Old 08-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Jive Turkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM
Default EVS Tuning 70-SSP single exhaust for S2000

Name: Hutch
Means of contact: PM or email hnichols@dcemail.com or cell 703-819-4085 (text or voicemail, I work long hours)
Price: $800, or $850 with 70mm Berk test pipe

I have for sale Evasive Motorsport's exhaust for the Honda S2000, designed to fit all years. I have gone through 3 exhausts for my car (GReddy SE dual, J's Racing 70RR, and this) and this is by far my favorite. It has the performance benefits typical of other single exhausts for the S2000, but the minimal drone and ideal acoustics of high quality dual exhausts for the platform. The helmholtz cannister helps give the exhaust a crisp tone at WOT while minimizing unwanted drone in daily driving situations. I have never been pulled over with this exhaust, despite dailying the car through tough enforcement areas like Fairfax County (I went to George Mason) and Va Beach. While quiet in cruise, it absolutely screams in VTEC, though it's not deafening like the 70RR. I actually prefer the 70-SSP in this regard; the sound it gives has a tuned, clear definition fitting of the S2000 versus just raw engine noise. On decel it'll give an awesome popping and gurgling noise. It also looks pretty cool too...unlike any other single on the market (except maybe the 4k ASM exhaust it's inspired by)

Anywho, I am selling the car as well, so I want a quick sale. I will consider trades for a cheaper single (aka Invidia N1, Skunk2, or whatever) I don't care what it is as long as it's cheap; I'm selling the car anyways so I don't give a shit. Obviously the price is negotiable based on the trade offered.

This will only be for sale for 2 weeks then the car will be sold. Price is firm. I paid $995 +$100 for the Berk TP less than 2 months ago for the exhaust, original receipt will be given to new owner.

Up close pics available upon request. Please note, I applied copper sealant to the slip joint as a preventative measure against leaks. Otherwise, the exhaust is like new.

*Wheels are also for sale for $2,000