Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

ek exhaust- header (b16), catback, and/or muffler

Old 03-16-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm a WHORE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default ek exhaust- header (b16), catback, and/or muffler

hunter
va beach
757-927-8531

just looking to see if anyone has anything to offer. reply or send me a text.

car is an si.

Last edited by HunterJohnson; 03-16-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default Re: ek exhaust- header (b16), catback, and/or muffler

bump
Old 03-17-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm a WHORE

8===========D
Old 03-18-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm a WHORE

^^^^^
Old 03-20-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm a WHORE

Bump
Old 03-22-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 03-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Hondataboy has disabled reputation

hey man i have a jdm itr header with the heat shields 96 spec askin $100 obo clean manifold
Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Hondataboy has disabled reputation

phone number is 434-664-7636 if u want a pic of the itr header
Old 03-23-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm a WHORE

Originally Posted by Hondataboy
phone number is 434-664-7636 if u want a pic of the itr header
replied
bump
Old 03-24-2010, 06:41 AM
I'm a WHORE

bump

Quick Reply: ek exhaust- header (b16), catback, and/or muffler