Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

ef,eg,ls parts for sale

Old 01-26-2011, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robnasty has disabled reputation
Default ef,eg,ls parts for sale

Name: rob
Means of contact: pm me or hit me up on mycell 757 621 6961 rob
Price: $different for diff parts all are obo

Description: ok i have mad parts that have had for a while and need to make room and need some money so it has to go

Pictures:

ok here is a little list of what all ihave

b18b complete longblock needs to be rebuilt has been taken apart but put everything together so i knew what i had it is a 0bd0 dizzy injectors and manifold and most sensors might be missin one or two 300 obo

b18b1 shortblock unsure of mileage best bet is a rebuild but hasnt been taken apart one of the hadbolts stripped out just need to heli coil it ad will be good also have a head that can come with it for right price and it will some complete as well head in good shape came off runnin car just been sittin all sensors injectors and dizzy are obd0 300 obo

also have another b18b1 or 2 not sure exactly but it isin machine shop needs to be bored 20 over honed and decked crank good dnt need to be turned i have all sensos and everything for this one as well just taken apart of course cause its at machine shop now if u want my machine shop to do the work it is 300 for them to do it all and have full longblock ready to be put back together i want 200 for complete longblock without any machining so if u want them to do it of course it will be 500 and have frsh bore hone deck and fresh mill on the head all u wll need is pistons rings and bearings and will have freshly rebuilt ls and it is obo lmk

i have a dingle cam y8 tranny up for sale in perfect condition not grinds or pop outs clean 150 obo

i have full interior out of ef believe they are blue andmight have a black and grey set i.e. door panels rear panels and trunk panels blower motor box evap core box misc sensors turn signal switches hazard switches 5 speed pedal assembly shift linkage gas tank windows rear hatch complete hood an pass fender in decent shape an also have crx rear disc conversion complete lmk all prices are obo not free but cheap

eg hatch doors bare have both side moldings have been molded no mirrors they are bare give me fifty for both and they are yours if not lmk what willin to pay and they are primed already

ihave one ef si harness and a dx engine harness make offers on them
brand new clutch cable for ef make offer
dingle cam ebay headers in good shape make offer dont need any of this anymore just need it gone

have more stuff and some pics will be up later kinda in a hurry so just throwin it up here will post pics and more parts that i find tonight hit me up
Old 01-31-2011, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe
Default Re: ef,eg,ls parts for sale

how much for ef hatch cargo cover. and crx rear disc conversion