Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Eagle B20 2.2l stroker kit, b20b shortblock, for a high comp GSR or ITR

Old 10-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Eagle B20 2.2l stroker kit, b20b shortblock, for a high comp GSR or ITR

Name: P.j.
Price: ~$1,100 with brand new in the box ARP head studs for a b20w/ b16 or Gs-r head~ OR ~trade for a complete all motor gsr shortblock plus $$$ or a JDM ITR shortie plus $$$~

~Trade value is atleast $1,500, LET ME EXPLAIN THIS TO PEOPLE!!!! $1,000 is a CASH money price, if you want my stroker kit, and have a trade. i dont want it unless its worth what my trade value is! that does not mean offer me something your selling for $1,000, YOU WONT GET THIS KIT!!! THAT SIMPLE. I have more than my asking price in the block, stroker kit, and all acc.. than what my cash money price is

Whats up guys, i recently purchased a eagle stroker 2.2l kit for a b20, i planned to have it put together and assembled in a b20b shortie i purchased off a member on here, everything is legit and i just ordered the new rings and bearings and am supposed to have the guy assemble this weekend, well if i can find a nice ITR or built GSR shortblock thats freshly assemble or the itr is stock i will make a trade if the offer is right.

I repeat this deal will only last until friday night tomorrow,

~So basically what you will get is~

~Eagle Crank~

~Eagle rods~

~Arias 12:1 84mm piston~

~Golden Eagle sandwhich plate and oil line~

~Tap and fitting for the oil line to connect to the head~

~Gs-r oil pump w/1k miles~

~Gs-r water pump w/1k miles~

~A fresh B20B shorty with mains, windage tray, oil pickup, everything to have this stroker kit installed, except RINGS AND BEARINGS~

This is a deal and a half and it wont last long, if your looking for more power and have a gsr short block thats built here is your chance, dont miss out on my loss, lmk and we can go from there. I assure you everything has low low miles maybe 1k miles, Guy i got it from has a shop and one of his customers installed this and never tuned it and ran it on a stock ecu with rc440 injectors and detonated at high rpm and cracked a sleeve, well he owed the guy i picked this up from the money for installing it and a little bit left on the kit and just made the guy give him the busted block back, guy did have the engine in the car a month and did the damage and pulled it and gave it to the guy i picked it up from. story short i picked it up and just replaced the rings bearings and had everything balanced just to make sure everything will be safe for high revs, the block has been punched out and is ready to go and FRESH as can be, it was cut for boost but has never been boosted on.

~If you have anymore questions that arent answered in the thread feel free to PM me or text my phone number an i will gladly be sure to answer any question you have~

Thanks again, P.J.

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 12-28-2010 at 04:46 AM.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: Eagle B20 2.2l stroker kit, b20b shortblock, for a high comp GSR or ITR

ttt
Old 10-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Eagle B20 2.2l stroker kit, b20b shortblock, for a high comp GSR or ITR

pics up
Old 10-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride

up top for a great deal
Old 10-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by famlyride
up top for a great deal
thank you sir, last day to jump on this great deal
Old 10-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 10-31-2010, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

up
Old 10-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 11-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 11-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

ttt

Quick Reply: Eagle B20 2.2l stroker kit, b20b shortblock, for a high comp GSR or ITR