Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff

Old 09-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
arm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these parts
Default d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff

whats up guys i have some stuff thats collecting dust i dont got hondas or anything to put this on anymore so its gotta go

i think its a 14 g turbo on a xs power exhaust manifold with a XS POWER external wastegate and a 14 inch intercooler with the intake pipe with the blitz b.o.v. NO SHAFT PLAY ON THIS TURBO I WANT 600 OBO FOR EVERYTHING LOW BALLERS WELCOME

the intercooler has a lil damage on it by the inlet but it still work without air leaks and if its a problem i will take it to a welder to get it fixed for the buyer...

next i have a 60 trim borg werner turbo thats good for 600 to 700 hp andd spools very quick, and NO EBAY SHIT REAL DEAL NO SHAFT PLAY... 650 OBO LOWBALLERS WELCOME

and last i have a cusco lower brace that goes on the front suspension its new but i painted it black... 60 OBO

MY NAME IS ARMIN AND CONTACT ME AT 757 281 8487 AND EVERYTHING IS OBO I NEED IT GONE I NEED MONEY AND DONT ASK ME TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN EVO PARTS OR EVO RIMS PLEASE..THANKS TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE AND ALSO WILL TRADE ALL THIS STUFF AND MAYBE SOME MONEY ON TOP FOR A NISSAN HARDBODY IN GOOD CONDITION 5 SPEED ONLY OR OTHER MINI TRUCKS I CAN USE FOR A BEATER
Attached Thumbnails d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff-101_0135.jpg   d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff-101_0137.jpg   d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff-101_0140.jpg   d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff-101_0139.jpg   d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff-101_0142.jpg  

d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff-101_0143.jpg   d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff-101_0144.jpg  

Last edited by arm&hammer; 09-25-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Registered Member

arm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these parts
Default Re: d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff

these are the pics of the intercooler and the damaged piece but i put it on my evo for a day it worked fine with no air leaks but i just dont need it
Old 09-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Banned

Paint Workz has disabled reputation

I dont think thats a cusco tie, its a ebay hbrace, its well worth the asking price.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

it is a cusco it says it underneath the black paint i jus painted over it man ive had that thing for 7 years but never really put it on
Old 09-26-2010, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

spoolincrx2 has disabled reputation

How much for just the 14g turbo? i need it for a bike so dont need the rest. if u can text me at this #540-423-7637 will be faster for me.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by spoolincrx2
How much for just the 14g turbo? i need it for a bike so dont need the rest. if u can text me at this #540-423-7637 will be faster for me.
dont really wanna part it out cuz i prolly wont get more than like 50 buck for the turbo so i really wanna just keep it all together for now. but if it dont sell in a couple of weeks ill do it then
Old 09-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

bump
Old 09-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

bumpity
Old 10-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

up
Old 10-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

someone offer anything i am buying some new wheels so i need the extra room. any reasonable offer will take this stuff

Quick Reply: d series turbo and big turbo and some turbo stuff