Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

d series parts

Old 06-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daniel_wood has disabled reputation
Default d series parts

Name: Daniel
Means of contact: PM or 434-509-5482
Price: $
make me offers
Description: i have a few things for a d series from a 89 crx si i have a d15b7 block that needs to be rebuilt a 4-1 header a 5 speed cable transmission and a few more parts that i cant remember just ask me and ill see wat i have i am also willing to sell the shell that i pulled the stuff off of for the right price or trade for obd0 dohc zc parts such as a turbo kit and i do not need the intercooler i may need pipeing i wld rather have 2 inch pipeing i have 3 inch now make me offers on the shell and everything else i can send pics thru txt bcuz i lost my sd card that holds the pics so i cant put no pics up on the post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: d series parts

i also have a muffler with i think a 5 inch tip and if u put it on a crx i have the complete exhaust but i culd let the header exaust and muffler all go together but only sale lmk and the exhaust is 1 piece but u will have to weld the muffler back on and u may have to customize the downpipe of ur exhaust cuz i had to customize mine bcuz it was customized on my car
Old 06-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: d series parts

i will also trade shell for a nice set of wheels but the thing is the shell has a bad dash harness bad ignition switch and bad gauge cluster the interior is also in ok shape but may be pulling it out to put into my other crx the shell has a few parts like coilovers i just put a door on it on the passenger side cuz it was caped full of bondo so it is light blue with a red door it will also need a windshield bcuz im useing it as a parts car so imma get wat i need and i dnt need coilover cuz my new crx already has them so i will try to put the interior from my new 1 in the old 1 and vice versa i will part out the car it needs a new hood but i have the old 1 and i have a new hood that needs sum work around the honda emblem but its not bad it will also need a passenger side fender prolly but i might get after market 1 idk yet so lmk wat u need and i will tell u if i have it