Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

D Series IACV

Old 05-12-2011, 08:08 AM
SG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of
Default D Series IACV

Need a idle air control valve for my d16y8 (i'm pretty sure any d series would work? correct me if im wrong). Located in Glen Allen near richmond. Just let me know what you got not really looking to spend to much on it and trying to stay local.

Thanks
Old 05-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0
Default Re: D Series IACV

$15, I'm in Yorktown though, let me know
Old 05-12-2011, 08:22 AM
SG

vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of

PM'd
Old 05-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

inkwell has disabled reputation

i got one for 22.00 shipped if u dont get that one
Old 05-12-2011, 10:44 AM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation

i think theyre different on the y8s and that there is a difference between auto and manual placements

have you tried cleaning it with carb cleaner?
Old 05-12-2011, 11:11 AM
SG

Originally Posted by hatchblack
i think theyre different on the y8s and that there is a difference between auto and manual placements

have you tried cleaning it with carb cleaner?
yep a few times, still no luck with idle. Thanks for the info!
Old 05-12-2011, 07:40 PM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation

what about your fitv? mine was backed all the way out when i checked it. its that little box under the throttle body. two little bolts to move the little shield... then turn the little white plastic piece hand tight.... but very gently
Old 05-15-2011, 07:06 PM
SG

ill give that a try thanks
Old 05-20-2011, 07:18 PM
SG

anyone more local?
Old 05-24-2011, 08:52 AM
SG

still need this!

Quick Reply: D Series IACV