Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

COMPLETE BUILT AND SLEEVED LS SHORT BLOCK... (CHEAP) or (TRADE)

Old 06-18-2012, 06:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedRocket1 has disabled reputation
Default COMPLETE BUILT AND SLEEVED LS SHORT BLOCK... (CHEAP) or (TRADE)

SOLD THANKS VA DRIVEN ANOTHER ONE SATISFIED

Last edited by RedRocket1; 06-23-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default Re: COMPLETE BUILT AND SLEEVED LS SHORT BLOCK... (CHEAP) or (TRADE)

I really hope this thread is a joke!no stock stroke b series is gonna make 281 whp on motor and wth is a cosmetic head gasket?did u mean cometic? How anout some pics and prove if build!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

well this thread isn't a joke. it made the power. i have dyno sheets to proove it. just because you can't build shit to make power doesn't mean you come on mine and comment with your lame ass opinion. oh and wow a typo that you corrected whoopdy dooo wanna cookie. you have won the dick ridin award. the people that has contacted me have pics. so keep your gay ass comments to yourself. must be a mexican
Old 06-21-2012, 09:50 AM
AaronDavis

AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis AaronDavis

Originally Posted by eddiesauto
I really hope this thread is a joke!no stock stroke b series is gonna make 281 whp on motor and wth is a cosmetic head gasket?did u mean cometic? How anout some pics and prove if build!
He didn't say if the head was stock or not; I made 200 whp with a fully built gsr head on a stock b16 block. Plus, just the pistons and rods cost more than what he's asking. AND you want to correct his spelling and you spelled "about" wrong. I hate when people make pointless posts, didn't your mom ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all?

Anyways,
GLWS, do you have receipts and stuff for the machine work and parts? I'm very interested! Please PM me.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Registered member

barrywayne has disabled reputation

This guy is full of shit, sent me a pic of the block and the sleeves instead of being full iron sleeves look like stock b20 sleeves.. he is a crook and has no idea what he is talking about.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts

Im sure he is full of shit!he messaged me saying cause I could ot make power in my car,dude my civic makes over 150ftlbsand more torque then you claim to have made power on this!i have built stroker b-series builds with aftermarket cranks with the best of the best setups and itbs and they only make the 260-270 whp!u do realize that the cars running in the all motor sport compact classes are only making between 290-310!ur not making thst and im tired of people on here trying to rip people off! And to the guy claiming u cant get pistons and rods for around 625the shipped snd they have not had a valve plant its face into the piston!anyway vadriven please dont buy this setup with out understanding this bottom end did nkt make that kind of power EVER
Old 06-22-2012, 12:58 AM
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

Pm me bottom dollar for the block...and dont say 600 if it has a damaged piston and is a stock b20 block..
Old 06-22-2012, 01:45 AM
the street alchemist

S-Alchemist has disabled reputation

I like how it says over 280 with no tune. I have the internals on a b20 and a full built head with a drag tune on hondata. mine is only putting around 220-230. I'd love to know where you dyno'd it
Old 06-22-2012, 02:00 AM
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

At a shop thats dyno adds about 60-70hp in correction lol..
Old 06-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Registered Member

the block is a b18b1... you all have no idea what youre missing out on. but that's what i love about negative people. the block is sleeved and I do have reciepts for all the work that's done. ive sold so much on va driven with no complaints so think what you want to about this block but its your loss not mine. im not about to feed into the negativity. ill just proove it... thanks for the comments though.

Quick Reply: COMPLETE BUILT AND SLEEVED LS SHORT BLOCK... (CHEAP) or (TRADE)