Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

CATBACK EXHAUST FOR DC2

Old 12-29-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud of
Default CATBACK EXHAUST FOR DC2

hey wassup im looking to buy a catback exhaust for a DC integra. its a 2000 ls with a b18b1. preferably in the richmond area. but if the price is right im willing to drive. looking for something small like a apexi ws2 or a greddy sp. thanks. pm me or leave one here
Old 12-29-2008, 09:34 AM
In da Burg.

xcadam89 has disabled reputation
Default Re: CATBACK EXHAUST FOR DC2

I have a Skunk2 catback, but it's for a GSR....I'm asking 275 if your interested.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Registered member

SpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud ofSpoonCivicEG has much to be proud of

Still looking, make me offers!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Registered member

ttt
Old 01-01-2009, 05:35 PM
DSMs ruined my life!

DJsilkyjr has disabled reputation

i have a custom 3" exhaust for a dc2 with a 3"magnaflow muffler, not too loud, sounds great, shoot me an offer, cost me over 450 to have custom made not that long ago.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Registered member

ttt