Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

BUILT HEAD:Skunk2, AEM, MSD, COLT CAM, PORTED, ISKY SPRINGS, dyno numbers!! Pro work!

Old 09-20-2011, 09:09 PM
RCKTMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock
Default BUILT HEAD:Skunk2, AEM, MSD, COLT CAM, PORTED, ISKY SPRINGS, dyno numbers!! Pro work!

Name: Casey
Means of contact: text 804-239-4047
Price: SOLD for asking price on ebay. You fail me yet again VAdriven.

I do ship and am PAYPAL verified. Contact me for more pictures and info.

This was the head I had on my stock B7 bottom end in my sol. Ran like a champ. Has great potential. Beat a v8 camaro and ran side-by-side with an rsx type-s. Wish I could show you but car is totaled. The ecu and components I had are sold.

The head had a total rebuild 7k ago at Virginia Import Performance. Cam was bought new from COLT and only has 600 miles on it. That's barely broken in!!

D16A6 Head:SOLD with valve cover and Mugen oil cap. BEST DEAL
*Shaved to raise compression
*Isky Racing valve springs
*Colt Cam- comparable to a Bisi level 2
*ported exhaust side
*Skunk2 intake manifold
*AEM fuel rail
*AEM fuel regulator
*AEM fuel pressure gauge
*AEM cam gear 2nd gen
*AEM intake arm and filter: SOLD
*MSD distributor cap
*MSD 8.5mm SuperConductor plug wires
*MSD Blaster SS ignition coil

PACKAGE DEALS:

-Ignition package: SOLD
-less than a year old, retailed at $200+
-it does make a difference and a HUGE one on boosted, high comp, or spray cars
-includes: MSD cap/Blaster SS external coil/8.5mm SuperConductor plug wires, and the actual dizzy

-Intake package: SOLD
-Retailed at close to $600. I purchased new a while back.
-These are proven brand-name parts that make a huge difference. Feel the power EVERYWHERE!!
-includes Skunk2 IM, AEM fuel rail/regulator/gauge, stock TB, stock injectors, all sensors

-Head package: SOLD
-Well, performance doesn't come cheap. $1000+ in PROFESSIONAL machine work alone.
-Why go VTEC?? Just more shit to break and you dont get such a wicked idle! Actually it idles good, is a little shallow in the meat band on the bottom, but it picks up great and feels like a freight train hitting you in the ass at 3500rpm. I had 2-step launch set at 5k rpm on my self tuned CROME GOLD map (CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CROME GOLD OR PRO) and this thing would roll the pavement up behind which ever front wheel was turning at that particular time! Cam was bought brand new from Colt, it is a C.1540.S TRI-FLOW. The head was ported only on the exhaust side to maximize intake velocity for low end-midrange and to allow high exhaust gas exit volume for high-end power. The head was also shaved .030". Has a set of ISKY RACING valve springs installed. These springs are great for this cam. Stock retainers and everythign else but its all FRESH. Package comes with the installed AEM TRU-TIME v2 CAM GEAR
-Includes: head, cam, springs, all internals, AEM cam gear, valve cover, Mugen oil cap

CAM SPECS
-"The principal behind the design is to open the intake valves progressively."
-"Opening one valve first allows the fuel to travel across the chamber at a greater velocity and then helps pull in the second charge. These profiles also cut down on overlap and work great for TURBO and NITROUS applications."-DYNO RESULTS on a 100% stock 1991 Civic DX, every single test was done on a stock motor with respective cam.
-Stock: 88.6whp
-C.504.S: 99.7whp
-C.1540.S TRI-FLOW: 104.4whp THIS IS THE CAM I HAVE!!!

SEPERATE PRICING:
-Colt Cam w/ AEM Tru-Time cam gear: SOLD That is about what the cam cost. It's a STEAL!
-Skunk2 IM w/sensors and TB: SOLD
-AEM fuel rail/regulator/gauge/injectors: SOLD
-Bare head(no cam/dizzy/IM,VC) has springs and rest of internals: SOLD
-Valve cover with Mugen oil cap: SOLD
-Header (only top half): SOLD Also have HATCH/SOL tucked exhaust piping for sale: $20

[ATTACH=CONFIG]126193[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126194[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails BUILT HEAD:Skunk2, AEM, MSD, COLT CAM, PORTED, ISKY SPRINGS, dyno numbers!! Pro work!-0605112144.jpg   BUILT HEAD:Skunk2, AEM, MSD, COLT CAM, PORTED, ISKY SPRINGS, dyno numbers!! Pro work!-small3.jpg  

Last edited by caseyrock; 09-23-2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:54 PM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock
Default Re: BUILT HEAD:Skunk2, AEM, MSD, COLT CAM, PORTED, ISKY SPRINGS, dyno numbers!! Pro w

Bumpin it up, because I posted it Laaaaaaaate last night.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:03 AM
RCKTMAN

Default Re: BUILT HEAD:Skunk2, AEM, MSD, COLT CAM, PORTED, ISKY SPRINGS, dyno numbers!! Pro w

bump it up.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

xeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond repute

Damn that's a wicked single slam head bro.. bump.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:10 AM
RCKTMAN

Originally Posted by some random person who left this negative reputation and didn't even post in my thread
dunb fuck
I think this is pretty funny. This is most likely from some kid who probably thinks his beat up coupe with 300,000 miles and an oily D16Z6 swap with an eBay coffee can exhaust and no power windows is the baddest thing on the road. He can't even spell right and I know he doesn't have any balls because he didn't post it in my thread for all to laugh at. He is probably the kid who offered me $200 and an old IPOD for the head...This is the reason I have gotten away from Honda's, because of people like this.

I have this listed around the country, yet this is the only website that I get bashed on for having something nice. Well done Vadriven.

Originally Posted by xeno
Damn that's a wicked single slam head bro.. bump.
Thanks for the bump! I'm glad someone sees the potential. Whoever buys it will certainly turn heads on the portable dyno at next years East Coast Honda Meet.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:20 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

No offense but I was expecting YOUR actual dyno numbers.

Thats alot of money in a single cam
Old 09-22-2011, 03:33 PM
JJIGGA JIHINNGGG

sh1nny has disabled reputation

for some reason ive always wanted a sick single cam.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:09 PM
RCKTMAN

Originally Posted by Jarrod
No offense but I was expecting YOUR actual dyno numbers.

Thats alot of money in a single cam
Well, there are some dyno numbers but they are for the cam in a stock motor. I was holding off on the dyno until I built my bottom end and installed the turbo kit. I was doing pretty good street tuning it myself without a wideband using my Ostrich. I had a spare Z6 bottom end and I had Eagle Rods, 75.5mm Wiseco pistons, ACL oversize bearings, and I had just ordered an Eagle block gaurd, Cometec headgasket, and ARP head studs(I was able to refund all of that though). As far as the turbo kit I had a huge race catch can, Precision intercooler, Precision injectors, intercooler sprayer kit with nitrous, almost new Garrett t3/t04e 57 trim .63a/r(which I got for $100 actually), P-FAB a/c comp manifold, JDM Apexi BOV, Turbonetics Deltagate wastegate, TurboXS dual stage boost controller, etc. I had that chip from Xenocron where I could switch between fuel maps on the run using a dash mounted switch. I was going to hook that switch to the ECU, intercooler sprayer kit (as an arming switch for it), and to the boost controller and run two stages. The first stage was going to be tuned on 8psi for daily driving. And when I wanted some ass just flip that switch and it would switch fuel maps/ raise the boost/ and arm the intercooler sprayer (which I would have hooked up to a full-throttle switch) and be good for around 400-450hp.

Butttt, I wrecked the car and parted it all because nobody had the money to buy it all at once. Which sucks because I wanted to see someone finish this motor.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:11 PM
RCKTMAN

Originally Posted by sh1nny
for some reason ive always wanted a sick single cam.
Now is your chance!!! Willing to trade for sick 5x114 wheels or DSM parts. Or make me an offer...
Old 09-23-2011, 06:57 AM
RCKTMAN

SOLD! for $800 on ebay