Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

BNIB civic water pump and gasket

Old 05-28-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm a WHORE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default BNIB civic water pump and gasket

Hunter
Va beach
$45

have a NON-VTEC water pump i believe. the 19 tooth one not the 21. contact me if interest, post pics if you want just let me know.

Last edited by HunterJohnson; 05-28-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default Re: BNIB civic water pump and gasket

^
Old 05-30-2010, 09:50 AM
I'm a WHORE

^
Old 05-31-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm a WHORE

^
Old 06-01-2010, 08:36 AM
I'm a WHORE

^
Old 06-02-2010, 06:24 AM
I'm a WHORE

^
Old 06-03-2010, 07:16 AM
I'm a WHORE

^
Old 06-04-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm a WHORE

^
Old 06-06-2010, 12:16 PM
I'm a WHORE

^
Old 06-07-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm a WHORE

^

Quick Reply: BNIB civic water pump and gasket