Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

b18b1 parts / motor

Old 04-25-2010, 05:25 PM
JRK
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts
Default b18b1 parts / motor

Name - Jesse
Location- Pa,Md,Va
Contact - email-the1jzgte@yahoo.com , text -3013253187 , pm
Payment- cash , trade for anything !

B18b1 motor
The motor had a slight knock so i tore down the bottom end to find a half spun bearing , crank is scorn a little no cyclinder wear block is still mint , to fix the crank will cost about $75 everything else is good to go i have full rotating assembly and full head with valve train throw me some offers

Price for everything $300

Old 04-25-2010, 08:34 PM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation
Default Re: b18b1 parts / motor

still pissed this guy fucked me over with his knock off bullshit and wouldnt take care of it
Old 04-26-2010, 04:59 PM
JRK
Banned

JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts

dude i fucking asked you what you wanted cause i didnt have any money u kept dicken around grow up dude if u were mature enough this prob would of been fixed awhile ago but it looks like i might have to make a trip to VA to fix ur prob .............
Old 04-26-2010, 07:17 PM
B.E.T.P.

fuck that! you have ignored all of my messages.... and you said i was officially chopped and screwed in your other thread. you had no intentions on fixing the situation. dont act like im the one in the wrong.

and you acted like you didnt know it was a knock off... when in fact your old thread very clearly says its a "Style" meaning knock off... which i didnt see until afterwards...then you try to blame it on your dad. i just thought when i was asking about it over messages that you woulda mentioned it seeing as i traded you something well over what your junk was

you have done nothing to rectify the situation. you are the one that needs to grow up and handle your situations like an adult and take care of your shit! i was trying to help you out
Old 04-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

eghatchftw has disabled reputation

very clearly says its a "Style" meaning knock off... which i didnt see until afterwards............................yea his fault jes
Old 04-29-2010, 11:23 AM
JRK
Banned

No worries bro this guys a joke
Old 04-29-2010, 05:24 PM
B.E.T.P.

Originally Posted by eghatchftw
very clearly says its a "Style" meaning knock off... which i didnt see until afterwards............................yea his fault jes
"Style" was on his old thread. why would i look at it when he tells me its the new version of the hks bov. fuck that! not my fault!

and i have the texts still from this guy acting like he had no clue it was a fake

and im a joke? you are a joke my friend. screwin people over and not handling your business like you should... then you are talking about coming to make a visit down here... for what??? to fight me??? because you traded me something that was crap and i gave you something perfect and then rub it in my face and say that you werent going to do anything about it

and dude i know hes your friend and all but dont support that shit. driven is supposed to help each other out... not fuck people over.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:22 AM
Registered member

mdhc301 has disabled reputation

well if hes acting like he didnt know it was fake then maybay he didnt know it was fake...

DCM
Old 04-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

eghatchftw has disabled reputation

you fucked yourself bro. thats what i get out of it. how about you try selling it and screw someone over then buy a new one...