Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

b16 cam cap bolts

Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm a WHORE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default b16 cam cap bolts

Hunter
va beach
757-927-8531-cell

only need one for the 12 mm bolts, was shorted one when i got the head, also need 2 of the 12 mm bolts that extend above the valve cover, for the "valve cover plate"?.

willing to buy a full set since you probobly dont want to part from one or two bolts.

also if you know of anywhere on the web I can find some let me know. I cant find shit searching.

Last edited by HunterJohnson; 03-12-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:27 AM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default Re: b16 cam cap bolts

bump
Old 03-13-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 03-14-2010, 07:28 AM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 03-15-2010, 07:00 AM
ROOя

O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly?

honda sells them.
scrub
Old 03-16-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm a WHORE

o really never would have guessed