Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out

Old 06-16-2014, 05:49 PM
-Rep Legion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke B16 has disabled reputation
Default B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out

Means of contact: PM me if you're serious. Dont tell me to text or call you, its not going to happen. I don't have time to be bugged at work by tire kickers. Once I forsee you're serious, I will give you a number.
NO TRADES

IF YOU ASK ME A QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING AND I ALREADY ANSWERED IT, YOU'RE NOT GETTING A RESPONSE. I'M NOT A KID, I TYPE ENGLISH, I'M NOT HURTING FOR MONEY, I DONT PLAY GAMES.

I am selling EVERYTHING Honda related. After wrecking my most recent car, I am no longer spending money on modifying a vehicle. That stage of my life is over and I'm moving on.

B18C1 Block - Complete and ready to go. I am unsure of milage but motor ran fine. Stock bore. Complete with oil pan, waterpump, girdle, crank, rods, pistons, and water neck. Cylinder walls look excellent. SOLD alternator and brackets are an additional $30

B18C1 Block - Unknown milage. Complete with oil pan, waterpump, girdle, crank, rods, pistons, water neck & alternator. Motor was slightly knocking prior to removal and the coolant passages have some rust. Cylinder walls in great condition with no scaring. SOLD

B18C1 GSR Cylinder Head - Unknown milage. no build up or anything of that sort, all complete with matching cam caps, valves, springs, retainers, keepers, guides and stock cams with aftermarket cam gears. Valve cover included, no intake manifold however. Never saw this head run can I cannot speak of anything further - SOLD

B16A Cylinder Head - Ported & cleaned by Dougs Machine Shop in Portsmouth. Never saw the head running and do not know the milage. Comes with valves, springs, retainers, stock cams, guides and keepers. Matching cam caps. No intake manifold but the valve cover is included. SOLD

B18C1 GSR Cylinder Head - Extremely clean, was just refuraced by The Head Shop in Virginia Beach. Ferrea 5000 series valves, New OEM valve stem seals, Supertech valve springs and titanium retainers (purchased from Ramey Built, used) Stock GSR cams with Skunk 2 cam gears. Everything has 0 miles on it unless otherwise stated . Valve cover included - SOLD

97 B20B Longblock - Purchased from Tiger Japanese about 2 years ago. Estimated about 70k on the longblock. Complete from valve cover to oil pan with complete intake manifold and exhaust manifold included. Distributor included as well. Motor does consume about a quart of oil every 2 weeks, I would highly recommend a rebuild. $250

B16 Hydrolic Transmission - This transmission is odd from my point of view and to be completely honest. It's stamped S80 which is GSR I think, but I am 99% sure it's a B16. It has all the gearings of a B16 per the RPMS at a certain MPH. The transmission is butter. Had no issues at all. No grinds, no pop outs, no leaks, NOTHING. Since transmissions are sketchy to buy these days and I know mine is 100% good, priced at PENDING

95 B18B1 Longblock - Unsure of milage. Unsure if it smokes. I only saw the motor run for about 30 seconds. Oil pan to valve cover with intake manifold included. I tried to remove the valve cover to take a picture of the head, but the previous owner stripped to valve cover nuts. SOLD

B18C1 Blox Intake Manifold - Complete with sensors. I purchased this used and never got around to using it. $120 picture in 2nd post

OBD1 DOHC VTEC distributor with NGK wires - SOLD

DOHC VTEC NGK wires - $25

B18C1 Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket - Removed from packaging but is still brand new $40

82mm ITR Pistons made by Nippon - BNIB. Pistons, Rings, and wrist pins included. Not sure of compression off the top of my head.. Part # 13010-P73-000 - $100

ARP Rod Bolts - BNIB. Part #208-6401. Ordered for my GSR, may fit others. $70

ACL Race Bearings - Purchased for my GSR. BNIB. Part numbers # 4B1925H-STD, 5M1959H-STD, 1T1957-STD SOLD

Avid Mounts - For a EK chassis with a B-series engine. May fit a D-series but I'm not entirely sure. Used. They are the street mounts with bushings so they dont vibrate like your moms dildo. $200

99-00 Si T-Bracket - Brand new from Honda, never used. Must need for any EK with a B-swap - $50

99-00 Si Post Mount - Post mount from the block to the motor mount on the drivers side of a EK. $30

99-00 Si Shift Linkage w/ shifter - $50

Chipped P28 on Crome by Ramey Built - SOLD

Stock 96-00 Civic sedan exhaust (no cat) $50

4" downpipe from a inline pro turbo kit for a B or D series. Turn down style. V band clamp included. SOLD

D15/D16 Exedy Clutch - Ordered for a 92-00 Civic. ONLY the clutch disk and pressure plate. Brand new, never used.SOLD

94-01 Integra A/C Condensor - Working condition $30

Misc EK A/C lines and evaporators - PM me with what you need
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180421[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180431[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]180432[/ATTACH]

I have a bunch of Misc. Starters, alternators and motor mounts. PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see if I can help you. I have plenty of other items, but my fingers are starting to hurt so I will update this thread at a later date.
Attached Thumbnails B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-image.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-image.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-image.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-image.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-avid-mounts.jpg  

B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-b20-bay.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-img_20131221_145614.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-itr-pistons.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-new-parts.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-heads.jpg  

Last edited by Broke B16; 07-10-2014 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:30 PM
-Rep Legion

Default Re: B-Series Motors/Blocks/Heads/Trans/Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Done with Hondas Part

more pics
Attached Thumbnails B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-image.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-gsr-block-1.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-both-blocks.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-chipped-p28.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-built-head.jpg  

B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-blox.jpg   B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out-vtec-dizzy.jpg  

Last edited by Broke B16; 06-24-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:03 PM
Registered member

spazout has disabled reputation

I want a vtech had and the b20 long block

Last edited by spazout; 06-17-2014 at 10:10 AM.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:57 AM
-Rep Legion

Default re: B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out

Please read before you post or PM me.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:59 AM
Registered member

I was coming to get it 2day but I'll find some else
Old 06-17-2014, 09:17 AM
-Rep Legion

Default re: B-Series- Motors, Blocks, Heads, Trans, Hondata/Avid/ARP & MORE-Complete Part Out

Doesn't hurt my feelings. I posted the thread for who or what I want to deal with. Simple as that.

By the way, it's VTEC.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Registered member

U posted cause u wanna sell I want a head and the long block b20 but u wanna b a dick head I'll find it somewhere else fuck u and that bullshit u got pussy
Old 06-17-2014, 10:16 AM
-Rep Legion

LOL. You mad.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:16 AM
Registered member

jdmking has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by spazout
U posted cause u wanna sell I want a head and the long block b20 but u wanna b a dick head I'll find it somewhere else fuck u and that bullshit u got pussy
Damn your name fits you clearly.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

ej1banger has disabled reputation

Still have the b16a head?