Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

B series alternator,starter,P75 ECU

Old 03-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default B series alternator,starter,P75 ECU

Name:Chris Martin
Price:$various.Shipping not included.Will meet within the Roanoke area.No trades.
PICS BELOW LISTINGS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD PARTS:

-P75 ECU.OBDI Integra LS ECU,manual tranny.
Sold

-EG Wings West Mugen front lip.92-95 Civic hatch/coupe...The original Wings West copy of the original Mugen lip.Urethane.Overall in good shape,other than some scrapes on the bottom side from normal use,and one mounting tab is partially broken,as seen in the pic.
Sold

-JDM ITR 98+ parts:
-Alternator-Sold
-A/C mount.Steel,P73 stamped-Sold
-P/S pump,includes mounts-Sold
-Intake arm-Sold

-B-series parts:
-Starter.OEM,Manual tranny.-Sold
-Manual intermediate shaft.Missing dust shield on tranny side,but doesn't affect function-SOLD!
-Manual tranny L-Bracket rear mount-SOLD!
-Manual tranny Upper Mount-$Sold!
-Manual tranny lower front mount.Includes the rubber chassis mount,with Prothane insert-$SOLD!

-'01 US B20Z engine.This B20 is a 2001 US Z,so it's the higher compression model.On a Mustang dyno at P1 with intake/header/exhaust,it made 125WHP/115WTQ.To give some perspective,a stock 170HP B18C1 on his dyno will make about 130WHP,and 100WTQ.So,figure the B20 is making about 160 crank HP and about 150lb/ft of torque at the crank.It's always run well,and I've kept up on all maintenance.It had 29k miles on it when I bought it,and now has around 80k miles.In my car with a GSR tranny,it would keep up with mostly stock ITRs and C1 swapped Civics on track down the straights.
Stock,other than OBDI LS intake manifold,and 94-01 GSR crank pulley.
Does not include the header shown in the pics,but it can be included for $50 more.
SOLD!!!

-Sparco hood pins.Brand new! Silver.
SOLD!!!!

-Grounding kit.Splitfire.It came off my JDM R engine,straight from the importer,so it's JDM!!11
SOLD!!!

-Blox extended wheel studs.Brand new!Pack of 8.
SOLD!!!

-Fidanza clutch resurface kit.For B series.I'm sure it will fit other applications too-part number shown in pics for cross reference purposes.Includes friction plate and hardware.BRAND NEW!
SOLD!!!

-LS hydro tranny.Gearspeed carbon synchros,OBX LSD,new input shaft bearing/seal,new diff carrier bearings,new axles seals,new final drive ring gear/shaft...Less than 1k miles since rebuild,over $800 in new parts invested.
SOLD!!

-DC header.Tri-Y,Ceramic coated,B-Series.Part Number AHC6507,94-99 GSR(but will fit any B-Series engine,of course)
SOLD!!!

-Momo adapter hub for 92-95 Civic,94-01 Integra.Includes horn sweeper arm and rubber cover boot.
SOLD!!!!

-Autometer gauges/pods.
SOLD: 2-5/8" Boost gauge
SOLD: 2-1/16" A/F gauge
SOLD: OEM A-pillar,with pods attached,dyed black.Couple scratches in dye as seen in pic,but overall very good shape.92-95 Civic coupe/hatch.

-REAL Vision mirrors. 92-95 Civic coupe/hatch.Original,OG Visions(black plastic base and mirror)that I bought 10+ years ago from Sheng,before there was such a thing as JHP.Perfect condition(they've been on an always garaged car that's been driven less than 10k miles in those ten years),other than the rubber trim has come off the glass on one mirror.Even includes the original box.
SOLD!!!

-Rota RNR knockoffs(Group N).Black/red lip,15x6.5 with almost new(90% + tread left)Kuhmo AST 205/50 tires.Wheels have the usual minor knicks on the lip from mounting and around the lug holes.I'd rate a 9 out of 10.
SOLD!!!

-Clutchmasters stage 3 Pressure Plate.B series hydro.Has friction surface has some scoring.Would be good for some extra holding power over a stock PP.
SOLD!!!

-Clutch Specialties dual diaphragm pressure plate with sprung brass puck clutch.B series hydro.I ran this clutch for less than 3k miles on my low boost setup,with the intention of using it on my new engine,but I never completed it.CS doesn't really have stages or anything,as they build each clutch to what you need.I told them I needed a clutch for street/strip use in a 500WHP car on slicks,and this is what they sent.Worked great on the street,very driveable.
SOLD!!!!

-1995 US B18C1 block and crank.Block has been .5mm overbored and honed,decked,align honed crank journals and hot tanked.Includes brand new Golden Eagle HD main studs(brand new,only used for align-honing).100% Ready for assembly.In the pics,there is some light surface rust visible where the block has set for a few months.This is completely superficial,and will rub off with machine oil.
Crank has not been touched yet.Could be used as-is or polished.Journals are in excellent shape,engine had 120k miles on it,and ran fine until tear down(this was going to be my new turbo engine,but I lost interest).
*note*-I left the block and crank at the shop,as I really don't have room for them here at the house.I will be back at the shop on 7/11,and can ship on 7/12.
$SOLD!!!!!

-Coolant line kit for GT turbo.These are the fittings and line you’ll need to build a coolant line kit for a GT turbo. 7’ of -6 line,and the necessary fittings to connect to the turbo and terminate to wherever on your engine you pick up and return coolant.You’ll just need two fittings to plumb in to whatever source you choose.Paid $136 total.Brand new.
SOLD!!!!

-Vibrant B series timing belt tensioner.BRAND NEW!
SOLD!!!!

-B series OEM VTEC bottom end gasket kit.BRAND NEW! PN:06111-PR4-030
SOLD!!!

-OEM EG audio console.Dark gray/black.Excellent condition.
SOLD!!!!

-Tuner Toys oil take off block.For back of block to get oil feed.BRAND NEW!
SOLD!!!!

-Supertech stainless valves
For B series VTEC engines.Standard size,stainless steel,Nitride coated,dished face,stock compression.Full set of 8 intake,8 exhaust .BRAND NEW!
HIVN-1000 :Nitride coated Intake,33mm
HEVN-1000 :Nitride coated exhaust,28mm
SOLD!!!

-Eagle rods,B18C1.BRAND NEW!
SOLD!!!

-'98 JDM ITR throttle body.Perfect shape.TPS has a very small chip on the plug,as seen in the pic,but does not affect the function.
SOLD!!!

-Edelbrock Victor X manifold.B18C1.Perfect condition other than greasy fingerprints from removal.
SOLD!!!

-Neuspeed front trut bar,92-95 Civic.
SOLD!!!

-Greddy Profec BII.All parts and manual included
Sold!!

-F1 stage 1 clutch.B series hydro.Includes unused throwout and pilot bearings,alignment tool,instructions.I installed this on my new NA engine,and it's just not up to handling 200WHP.I broke it in for 500 miles,and the first time I got on it after that,it slipped at the top of 3rd gear.I drove the car easy until I got the new,heavier clutch in(so it has about 550 mles total on it).You can see some hot spots on the PP,but it's overall in good shape.Should be fine in a street car with a lower HP B engine(stock Non-VTEC,etc).
SOLD!!

-22 tooth OEM water pump.30k miles
SOLD!!

-Fidanza B series hydro aluminum flywheel.Could stand to be resurfaced.Has a small groove just outside the mounting bolts from where a disc spring came out.Doesn't affect operation.
SOLD!!!

-ITR OEM oil pump.BRAND NEW! PN:15100-P72-A01
SOLD!!

-Tekniq quick release
SOLD!!!!

-Sparco Flash5 wheel
SOLD!!!

-4-1 header.includes lower shield,although it's kind of banged up.lower bracket for the behind the oilpan attachment is cut off.No dents of damage to the header tubes or flanges.Includes donut gasket.
SOLD!!!

-B series OEM VTEC head gasket.BRAND NEW! PN:12251-P30-014
SOLD!!!

-Golden Eagle HD head stud kit,B series VTEC.BRAND NEW!
SOLD!!!

-Full Race Prostreet manifold.B series,T3 flange,V-band gate flange.From the original run of the robot welded series.Perfect condition.
SOLD!!!!!

-OEM ITR valvesprings.Complete set of inner and outer for intake and exhaust.BRAND NEW.
SOLD!!!!!!

-Mahle pistons for B18C1, .5mm over. 9:1 compression.BRAND NEW.All specs can be found on the pic of the box.
SOLD!!!!!

-Fidanza flywheel surface kit.Replacement friction plate,screws and locknuts.Everything you need to make your flywheel like new.B series,but should fit other applications of their products.Part number is in the pic for cross reference purposes.
SOLD!!

-Tial 44mm wastegate
SOLD!!!!!

-Full Race PWR backdoor intercooler.20"x8"x3" core.Flanged for Tial 50mm BOV.
SOLD!!!!!!!

-Tial 50mm BOV
SOLD!!!!!!

-Garrett GT35r turbo. .70A/R, 4" anti-surge inlet,3" V-band exhaust outlet.
SOLD!!!!!!

-RC 750cc High Impedence injectors.
SOLD!!!!!

-AEM EMS. PN:30-1040 OBDI Honda.
SOLD!!!!!

-2.75"-3" Stainless T-bolt clamps.total of 8.
SOLD!!

-Full Race Honda Prostreet oil drain kit.BRAND NEW.
SOLD!!!

-Lenso VPD drag wheels.13"x7.5" +25mm offset.4x100mm.Gold color.24.5"x8" MT slicks. 12 1/8th mile passes on the setup.Perfect condition,except for one knick on a lip and a 2" scratch in the lip paint(see pics).
I Will Not separate the wheels and tires.
SOLD!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by TNGChris; 03-18-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:42 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: B series alternator,starter,P75 ECU

up
Old 03-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Registered member

up
Old 03-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Registered member

up
Old 03-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Registered member

up
Old 03-16-2011, 03:30 AM
Registered member

up
Old 03-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered member

up
Old 03-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Registered member

up