Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

amazing bottum mount turbo setup for SR. gt2871r.64, extrude honed mani, swained NICE

Old 11-12-2009, 07:59 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
((sr)) kelly has disabled reputation
Exclamation amazing bottum mount turbo setup for SR. gt2871r.64, extrude honed mani, swained NICE

F/S AMAZING BOTTUM MOUNT SETUP!!!!

This setup uses an Extrude Honed And Swaine Coated Exhuast manifold with a Garrett Gt2871r.64 with Swaine coated exhaust housing. Both parts are practically new without any real miles. I bought a buddies whole swap off a local forum that he never got actually on the road. The only reason im contemplating to sell this setup is to go gt3071r. I will trade my turbo for a gt3071r that also has close to new.

Extrude honed manifolds are honestly better than any SS tubular manifold out there. They flow amazing and they don’t crack. Not to mention the Swaine Coating cuts down on the engine bay temps drastically. Ask ANY tubular mani guy what his manifold looks like after a nice little drive. Mine where all Cherry Red and would Glow in the dark.

this manifold is also already tapped for EGT sensor

THIS IS THE SAME SETUP CODYACE USED TO MAKE 409WHP ON HIS STOCK BLOCK GT2871r.64 SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/213470

The process of getting your mani extrude honed cost about 450-500 and the swaine coating is around 150.

My price is 380 shipped

Pics.

Extrude honed

stock

extrude honed

stock

extrude honed

stock

extrude honed

stock

extrued honed and stock

Garrett gt2871r.64 with swaine coated exhaust housing… turbo retails for 1200 and the coating was over 100. total cost over 1300

turbo was on the car but the project never really got finished. it has a few start up attempts and maybe some idle time. I know the car was on jack stands, so there is no way it has any miles on it... got it from a guy off a local forum when i bought his whole SR setup.

my price- 840 plus stock T25 in working condition, or 950 without

buy both and ill throw in a greddy turbo outlet for free!!!

thats a total savings over over 800 bucks :bigthumb

if you dont have anything nice you say :slap
Old 11-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Registered member

Default Re: amazing bottum mount turbo setup for SR. gt2871r.64, extrude honed mani, swained

bumppp
Old 11-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Registered member

Default Re: amazing bottum mount turbo setup for SR. gt2871r.64, extrude honed mani, swained

bumppppp