Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More

Old 10-16-2010, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mocchiuto has disabled reputation
Default Now for sale separately Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System

Hello: these parts are located in Winchester, Virginia, My name is Michael and you can contact me through the forum for any questions, The price for the entire lot of parts is $500, please do not send me offers for less. You will need to pick up these parts, I cannot deliver them.

I have a lot of extra parts that I no longer need so I am going to get right down to it. This would be great for a person with a second generation Integra 1990 to 1993.
First is a B18B1 Engine from a 1994 Acura Integra 5 Speed. It is a long block with the cylinder head complete to the valve cover, Intake manifold and Injectors, with throttle body but the throttle position sensor is broken, Exhaust manifold with heat shields, Alternator brackets, A/C Bracket, Lower Power Steering Pump Bracket, O2 Sensor, Oil Pan, Fly Wheel, Oil pump, crank shaft pulley and timing belt. The engine stand is also going with it. I have a starter and alternator for this engine as well; just they are not mounted on it.
Second I have a complete clutch for this engine with two clutch plates one for the new style transmissions and one for the older style transmissions.
Third I have an American 5 speed manual transmission from a 1990 Acura Integra, it is complete with the clutch fork and release bearing and reverse light switch and some of the mounts.
I have a complete exhaust system, A pipe, catalytic convertor, B pipe and muffler that came out of my 1990 4 door Acura Integra, It is in good used condition, no holes or leaks, I simply do not need it anymore. The B Pipe and the Muffler are about 6 years old, I replaced them myself. Good news is that if you have a four door you can just shorten the b pipe to make it fit, all of the other parts are the same from the factory.
I have a complete cylinder head from a B18A1 engine and I have the complete intake manifold for that same engine. The head is complete to the valve cover and the intake manifold has the wire harness and all of the sensors and fuel injectors the fuel injector resistor and the throttle body.
I have a factory intake manifold from a 1995 VTEC engine, it is just the all bolted together with the butterflies and the fuel rail and the vacuum accessories to operate the butterflies, no throttle body or fuel injectors.
I also have a second B18A1 manifold with some parts on it, the fuel injectors EGR valve and some of the vacuum lines, it does not have the throttle body on it.
There is an OBD0 distributor included here.
A pair of air intake hoses that are from 1990 – 1993 Integra’s are included.
Two working OBD0 computer from 1990 Acura Integra 5 speed cars are going to go in this lot of parts, I drove cars on these computers and they work fine.
A good radiator from a 1990 Acura Integra with upper and lower radiator hoses and the main cooling fan are also included here with everything else.
There are lose parts from a B18A1 engine, a set of rods and pistons, the rods are good and straight and the pistons are useable if you have an engine that needs them. The oil pump and the rear engine seal housing are here and in good working order. There are two oil pans from the B18A1; one is good with the pick-up tube and windage tray and hardware, the other has a stripped oil plug hole and can be repaired by a talented welder.
The front anti-sway bar from a 1990 Acura Integra is included in this lot.
If you want to see more pictures contact me with your e-mail address and I will e-mail you a zip file with the pictures I have. If you have questions about the parts I will do my best to answer them, Thank you for looking.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
Attached Thumbnails Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03413.jpg   Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03394.jpg   Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03398.jpg   Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03356.jpg   Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03361.jpg  

Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03363.jpg   Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03369.jpg   Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03375.jpg   Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03366.jpg   Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More-dsc03391.jpg  

Last edited by mocchiuto; 10-31-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: seling parts separately
Old 10-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

1slw4dr has disabled reputation
Default Re: Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More

SO you want 500 for EVERYTHING? PM might be interested
Old 10-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Registered Member

The Engine has 150,000 miles on it, I heard it run before I pulled it, It came from a friend’s car that was rear ended. The trans has 175,000 miles on it, it may need a syncro for 5th gear like they all do with age, I have some extra syncros I can throw it but it drove fine otherwise. Yes $500 for all! I started with the engine on craigslist for $250 and I got too much bull so I just want to move this stuff that I am not going to use.
Thank you.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

TK08 and 1slw4dr:
Yes $500 for all the above should answer some questions, I need more posts before I can PM. sorry. Michael
Old 10-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Registered member

K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat

Man I want all of this to bad you are so far away that is a lot to bring back from Winchester when I dont have a truck anymore
Old 10-18-2010, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

K Strat: If you have a friend with a truck or you can rent the home depot truck for a day I will sell you these parts, let me know.
Thanks Michael
Old 10-20-2010, 04:24 AM
Registered Member

Mid week bump, Thank you.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

thaboss88 has disabled reputation

how much just for the motor i dont need the other parts text me 540-560-1660
Old 10-20-2010, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

I want to move all of this stuff at one time, no time to list piece by piece.
Thank you: Michael
Old 10-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Registered Member

Weekend Bump; Thank you

Quick Reply: Acura Integra B18B1 Engine, Transmission Exhaust System and More