Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

240SX KA-T & SR20 Parts

Old 10-04-2012, 04:06 PM
YANKYMATE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft
Exclamation 240SX KA-T & SR20 Parts

Name: Trace
Means of Contact: PM, this thread

Sold my 240 a couple weeks back, finally pulling myself away from Borderlands 2 to sell these parts that I've been holding onto for reasons that are beyond me. They're sad and they need a home. They were going on my car, so I guarantee they're good for you... Parts are available for pick up, or can ship at buyer's expense.

Broadfield Center Vent 3 Gauge Pod - $60 - Brand new, never installed. Bought about a year ago directly from Broadfield on Zilvia. Quality is top notch (like we expect anything else of his work), and the cluster itself is solid and of good design. I have three gauges currently installed, so the back plates have been adapted to tighten down on these particular gauges. Totally willing to combine the cluster and gauges for a lower total price.

Name:  VVd7yl.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  42.3 KB
Name:  VypGil.jpg
Size:  64.3 KB

Autometer Analog Mechanical Boost Gauge (Z-Series, 30 VAC to 20 PRESS) - $50 - Brand new, installed in the cluster but never wired up or used. Comes with the instructions, light + wires, color caps, vacuum tubing and totally badass Autometer stickers.

Autometer Analog Short-Sweep Electric Oil Pressure Gauge (Z-Series, 0-100 PSI) - $50 - Brand new, installed in the cluster but never wired up or used. Comes with the instructions, light + wires, color caps, oil pressure sending unit, factory fittings and totally badass Autometer stickers. Shoot me $10 more dollars and I'll toss a foot of 4AN braided stainless steel hose and the fittings that will allow you to remote mount your oil pressure sending unit, thereby eliminating the fear of it (inevitably) snapping off and shooting your precious black gold all over the asphalt. I mean, come on guy, it's ten bucks.

AEM UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge - $150 - Brand new, installed in the cluster but never wired up or used. Comes in the box, with the instructions, black and white gauge faces, black and silver bezels, prewired harness, UEGO sensor, weld-in port, the whole nine yards.

ISIS T25/T28 SR20DET Turbo - $250 - Bought from Enjuku Racing a couple months back, brand new, in the box, took it out for the first time to take these pictures. Still coated in the protective lubricant, wrapped in plastic, and packaged in foam. Ballin. Comes with the gaskets and still plugged up, everything spins and moves like a dream, absolutely nothing wrong with it. My loss is your gain on this one, that's for fucking sure.

Name:  p6bPul.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  52.3 KB
Name:  ls3Mol.jpg
Size:  51.5 KB
Name:  nkVhnl.jpg
Size:  63.0 KB
Name:  pZszkl.jpg
Size:  57.9 KB

Factory SR20 T25/T28 Compressor Inlet - $25 - Great part in great shape, bought on here a couple months ago to compliment the ISIS turbo.

Name:  xoL9Al.jpg
Size:  53.9 KB

Factory SR20 T25/T28 Compressor Outlet - $25 - Another great part in great shape as well. Also bought on here, pretty sure from the same guy. This one comes with the mounting hardware.

Name:  8S2jzl.jpg
Size:  61.4 KB

SR20DET Oil Filter Sandwich Plate - $20 - Red. Brand new, never installed, never used. Bought it a couple months back. In perfect shape, good gasket, comes with the mounting hardware.

KA24DE Oil Filter Sandwich Plate - $20 - Black. Brand new in the bag, never installed, never used. Bought it a couple months back. In perfect shape, good gasket, comes with the mounting hardware.

Name:  Esx80l.jpg
Size:  69.7 KB

If anyone has any questions about anything, or if you want pictures, or how much it'll cost to ship, just post in this thread or shoot me a PM. I look forward to doing business with you.

Last edited by lbs_ft; 10-10-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:08 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: 240SX KA-T & SR20 Parts

ill vouch for teen heartthrob trace
Old 10-10-2012, 12:27 PM
YANKYMATE!

lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft
Default Re: 240SX KA-T & SR20 Parts

Originally Posted by PootieTang
ill vouch for teen heartthrob trace

Updated the OP and deleted the stuff that sold already or is spoken for. Come pick this stuff up!