VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/engine-exhaust-drivetrain-70/)
-   -   (2) GSR TRANSMISSION 5 spd....Kaaz LSD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/engine-exhaust-drivetrain-70/2-gsr-transmission-5-spd-kaaz-lsd-298861/)

SickEJ1 06-29-2009 08:43 AM

(2) GSR TRANSMISSION 5 spd....Kaaz LSD

I have a Gsr USDM Trans for sale that has been gone threw , only has about 130 miles on it if not less and has had all syncros replaced but on the other hand still manages to grind when going into 2nd gear:confused: , idno what the deal is with it, only other option would be to replace the gear itself, the USDM is currently in my car as we speak , and has KAAZ LSD installed in it.. the drivetrain drives hella smooth and has no other quirks other then 2nd and although i have the remedy to that problem I choose to be done with it, I have sank way to much money in this trans and wish to be done with it...

I am selling the USDM trans w/ new syncros and Kaaz lsd ONLY... still in use asking $600.00

No I do not want any trades...
No I don't want your fresh tranny either, how i ended up in this situation now!
No I will not sell the LSD separate from the trans.

Yes you can come and test drive if you want.
Yes i have receipts for lsd work from local trans shop.

Trying to sell ASAP..

CIVIC2C 06-29-2009 09:00 AM

Re: (2) GSR TRANSMISSION 5 spd....Kaaz LSD

Shits legit, sorry you cannot find a tranny that will take all you want to throw at it.

G/L with sale D

SickEJ1 06-29-2009 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by CIVIC2C (Post 5405804)
Shits legit, sorry you cannot find a tranny that will take all you want to throw at it.

G/L with sale D

thanx bro.. just trying to have something that'll shift , that i know for a fact that doesn't have any issues.....

If any of yous guys have questions feel free to ask, I am very honest and thorough as they get.. check my feed back for further references

SickEJ1 06-30-2009 01:19 PM

open to reasonable offers

SickEJ1 07-02-2009 06:22 AM

transmissions are legit , willing to sell separate if need be to lower price to make more affordable don't know what i was thinking putting a price like that on vadriven...my bad

up still for sale

SickEJ1 07-04-2009 07:12 AM

Bump

SickEJ1 07-06-2009 05:22 AM

trans stil for sale, still in car, willing to separate trans for better pricing

OnAsLiK 07-06-2009 05:30 PM

is there anything wrong with the jdm tranny and im assuming that one is a non lsd

b16pwrcrx 07-06-2009 05:51 PM

where are you located?

SickEJ1 07-06-2009 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by OnAsLiK (Post 5425966)
is there anything wrong with the jdm tranny and im assuming that one is a non lsd

you are correct it is a non lsd NOW, and yes it needs 2nd and 3rd syncros, but all others and gearing is in great shape...case is off for your viewing pleasure , if you want i will try and send a pic of anything you would like to see...if your serious

Originally Posted by b16pwrcrx (Post 5426037)
where are you located?

located in lynchburg, VA 24502 and you?