Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

1g DSM, full tuning package(HKS VPC/GCC, BOV, 550cc injectors, EPROM ECU, Datalogger)

Old 03-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default 1g DSM, full tuning package(HKS VPC/GCC, BOV, 550cc injectors, EPROM ECU, Datalogger)

Name: Sean
Means of contact: PM or reply to this thread
Price: See below

Ok, so I am selling my Talon, since I have the Laser and I don't want two project cars. So there is no point to hold on to these parts I was waiting to install in the Talon.

The first thing I have is a complete plug-n-play tuning setup. This will allow you to vent your BOV to the atmosphere without any bad effects. At the same time this is (the bare minimum) everything you need to tune your car.

I will price the parts per item and then give a package deal. The way I got the prices is I looked them up other ads here and then averaged the price.

Greddy Type-S BOV: SOLD

HKS SSQV BOV (comes with 2g adapter): $160

R/C 550cc Injectors on EVO 7 fuel rail: SOLD

RARE 1990 EPROM ECU rebuilt & socketed: SOLD

HKS Vein Pressure Controller (VPC) with HKS Graphic Computer Controller (GCC) for use with 550cc injectors complete with harness and all hardware: $300 (This is a very generous price, I paid $600+ for this USED in 2004 and never even installed it)

COMES FREE WITH DATA LOGGER I never actually used this

Rebuilt 1990 Throttle Body on a Fresh 1g Intake Manifold and HKS Throttle Body Elbow: $100

AEM UEGO Wideband 02 Guage (New in box): $150

PACKAGE DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!!

Disclaimer: Most of these pictures were bought used and never tested, therefore I have reduced the price of some of the items. Because of this, items are sold "as is"

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-31-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1g DSM, full tuning package(HKS VPC/GCC, BOV, 550cc injectors, EPROM ECU, Datalog

bump
Old 03-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 1g DSM, full tuning package(HKS VPC/GCC, BOV, 550cc injectors, EPROM ECU, Datalog

I suck at bumping.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

See, I really do
Old 03-29-2011, 01:30 PM
BNB MOTORWORX

tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757

are you willing to ship? i want the wideband and hks BOV
Old 03-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by tegboy757
are you willing to ship? i want the wideband and hks BOV
yes I am.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

BUMP!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

bump fail
Old 05-08-2011, 08:01 AM
HONDA POWER

JDMVDEG6 can only hope to improve

Do still have the wideband
Old 05-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

Yea.

Quick Reply: 1g DSM, full tuning package(HKS VPC/GCC, BOV, 550cc injectors, EPROM ECU, Datalogger)