Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

1g 4g63 Engine and 5 Speed Tranny & More.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Formerly da_clipse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95vadsm has disabled reputation
Default 1g 4g63 Engine and 5 Speed Tranny & More.

Name:Greg

In the process of buying a awd 90 tsi and i need a motor and 5 speed tranny. Along with that i need a fuel pump etc etc etc. Its pretty much a shell so... let me know what you have. Motor doesn't have to be running but i need everything for it Alternators, pulleys etc etc etc.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:15 AM

99SionPSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1g 4g63 Engine and 5 Speed Tranny & More.

Hey ive got a nice ebay equal length turbo manifold w/mild porting, a very nice TD05h with mild porting on the exhaust side,a factory 1st gen blow off valve, external wastegate dump tube w/ working o2 sensor, factory 1g dsm injectors, billet high flow fuel rail, a boost gauge, A/F gauge with pod, and a external oil cooler. PM me if ur interested
Old 01-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Greg I have a bone stock 4g63t 6bolt complete motor everything from 1991 is still there. And Wade has a two four block. And I have two BOVs in the glove box of my gsx. I'll trade u for the wheels off ur tsi or that black picnic table or that small 16g of yours.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:58 AM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON

I'm in the process of parting out a 90 eclipse gsx. Has a JDM cyclone motor installed with poly engine mounts, and rebuilt manual trans with almost new ACT2600 clutch. Drivetrain is solid. Fuel pump is a walbro 255 i believe, and it works great. Car was parked when the old turbo blew and now it has to go.

If you want the car with the head still installed with the HKS cams and 3" exhaust, I'll sell it for $1000. It has all the pulleys, alternator etc still installed. Without head/cams/exhaust, I'll sell the whole car for $600...which is worth it for the bottom end/transmission alone. It will need to be towed. I do have a clear title for it.

I also have the old motor that has low compression which you can have for free, and a bunch of other interior parts as well.

You can make that out by parting it further, I just need the car to be out of the storage unit by the end of this month...the sooner the better. I have a bunch of other performance parts for it that I planned to sell separate but if you are interested let me know and we can work something out.

Later,

Jon

Last edited by GSWAGON; 01-24-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:16 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by GSWAGON
I'm in the process of parting out a 90 eclipse gsx. Has a JDM cyclone motor installed with poly engine mounts, and rebuilt manual trans with almost new ACT2600 clutch. Drivetrain is solid. Fuel pump is a walbro 255 i believe, and it works great. Car was parked when the old turbo blew and now it has to go.

If you want the car with the head still installed with the HKS cams and 3" exhaust, I'll sell it for $1000. It has all the pulleys, alternator etc still installed. Without head/cams/exhaust, I'll sell the whole car for $600...which is worth it for the bottom end/transmission alone. It will need to be towed. I do have a clear title for it.

I also have the old motor that has low compression which you can have for free, and a bunch of other interior parts as well.

You can make that out by parting it further, I just need the car to be out of the storage unit by the end of this month...the sooner the better. I have a bunch of other performance parts for it that I planned to sell separate but if you are interested let me know and we can work something out.

Later,

Jon
Hey GSWAGON

Greg (95vadsm) and I are building these two 1g's together. I will PM you my number.