Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

*Cleaning out the garage*

Old 10-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL
Default *Cleaning out the garage*

Name: Tim
Means of Contact: PM me or txt 757-406-1287 If I’m at work I'll have to txt you back on break
Description: Parts for sale
Prices vary.....

Parts list:

T3 turbo with aprox. 85,xxx miles on it : $100

T28 turbo with aprox 40,xxx miles on it : $50

2 side mount intercoolers off a gen 2 dsm : $25 a piece

Large front mount intercooler (came off turbo truck) : $50

2nd gen dsm intake tube : $5

Stock 1st gen dsm blow-off valve : $10

2nd gen GSR intake : $25

GSR head without cams and dizzy : $375

B16 cams : $50

Tires….set of 4 Dunlop SP Sport FM 901 235/45/ZR17 93W…..with 75%-80% tread life left with slight feathering on edges…. : $150 for the set. Sorry but not breaking up the set. They cost about 120 a tire.

Tires….set of 2….Kumho Ecsta AST 195/50/R15 82H … with at least 75% tread life… : $60

Carbon fiber mirrors with turn indicator, brand new never installed (I think they fit LS integra) : $40

I have pictures of everything and will send them if you include your email address.

I am also selling my 96 Eagle Talon TSI
It runs and drives but needs a little loving. It has a front mount intercooler and brand new front and rear engine mounts. I just had a balancer shaft eliminator kit installed. The car is red and black with a silver hood. I have pictures of that also. I am asking 2500.00 OBO. Please pm me or txt me if you have an offer I have to get rid of it pretty quick. No reasonable offer will be refused.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL OUTKAST SOL
Default Re: *Cleaning out the garage*

TTT