Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2 WE-4 package

Old 01-10-2012, 08:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
87Grandnational has disabled reputation
Default Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2 WE-4 package

Name: Tony Cerra
Means of contact: email / phone
Price: $ 8000 Cash

Description:
I have an 87 Buick Regal Turbo with console shift and burgundy interior with ttops. Chassis has about 120k. Engine and transmission were both rebuilt by fellow Hampton Roads GN owner Steve Vallaincourt who is a master Turbo Buick restorer, engine rebuilder (certified) and transmission builder who also has an amazing reputation on the GN boards...Both engine and trans have less than 30k on them. Ive owned this car for an extremely long time 11+ years and purchased it as the 3rd owner. The 1st and second owners kept the car in the family until I decided to purchase the car for approx. 13k. Car pulls nice and clean and until recently has never seen more than 12 psi. 15 psi with 0 knock on the scanmaster and it runs right and shifts hard. Stock rebuilt turbo and older 3 inch dowpipe setup. Otherwise all stock. ALL rubber seals have been replaced, trunk hood, doors, ttops. New fresh White paint over the summer with paint matched bumpers for a nice storm trooper look. Brand new suspension (Shocks struts and lowering springs since the summer) Beautiful condition black center mesh GTA wheels (all 4 fronts) will include 2 rears. After the paint job, i replaced the carpet with ALL Black floor carpet and is a nice contrast since too much burgundy bothered me. Other than that, had the car for a long time and after about 11 years of ownership it might be time for a new home. Ive contemplated this but really at this point, posting this as a feeler to see what is a possibility. Steve V and many other members can vouche for me and i have always babied the car. Did the vaccuum break conversion years ago and there is a slight hissing leak in diaphram but still breaks fine and is not a serious issue whatsoever. No unusual sites or sounds besides that. Since the tranny and engine rebuild it sat in storage until i could afford to drive it on occasion but now its just sitting in the garage with really nothing to do but sit. The car means alot to me and since my grandfather passed (who really loved riding in it) there is often a need to change and at this point it may be time. The paint is Buick GM White from Diamont series of Dupont basecoats and the clear is also a Diamont series with 3 layers of clear. It could use a decent wetsand and buff in some areas but as it stands, it looks fine. I really would like to see this go to a good home and to someone who would appreciate it. The car has brand new triple layered carpet in black to give the burgundy a nice contrast, a modified switch that could be tapped and fitted in the dash as a manual torque convertor lockup switch, great for the highway. The car gets about 25-28 mpg on the highway and city is hard to judge depending on how light you are on the boost. Otherwise its a great car and alot of board member should be able to vouche for me as i am extremely meticulous about this car.Car is wired for a head deck, but the original blew out so all it needs is a unit and a cieling fabric (the old one was saggy) this is a 100 dollar replacement online for this.Please contact me via email at ocerrahyan@yahoo.com since i dont come onto this site much and have famil priorities. Come get her.

Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-1.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-2.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-3.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-4.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-5.jpg  

Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-6.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-7.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-8.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-9.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-11.jpg  

Old 01-10-2012, 08:13 AM

Default Re: Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2 WE-4 package

Just a note, the white with blackout (no chrome) packages are rarer than Grand Nationals themselves. Same exact drivetrain and interior layout minus the black / grey combo. Car is lowered on Eibach lowering springs and brand new KYBs since the summer. Car has a TurboTweak Chip with 40lb injectors and an adjustable wastegate rod. thats all. I have always done all the work myself since i dont trust any mechanics but myself.
Attached Thumbnails Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-12.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-13.jpg   Rare 1987 Buick Turbo Regal White and Blackout WE-2  WE-4 package-14.jpg  
Old 01-10-2012, 01:23 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

ugh, whish this was available last year at this time when I bought that piece of shit t top car on here.

GLWS for a clean WE4.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:56 AM

Thanks for the kind words. I hope this one goes to a good home and hopefully maybe soon. Sorry to hear about your car.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer

Gorgeous bro, hope this goes to a good home. This would be tempting if I didn't have another baby on the way. GLWS
Old 01-11-2012, 12:58 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Kremer
Gorgeous bro, hope this goes to a good home. This would be tempting if I didn't have another baby on the way. GLWS
Ive put a baby seat in the back of my grand national numerous times..... It's more roomy.than.most cars in the back.