Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

Long Bed Work Truck under $5k

Old 05-07-2009, 08:37 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON
Default Long Bed Work Truck under $5k

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a 2000 or newer long bed work truck for my business. I am looking for something fairly new, and the lower the miles the better. Extended cab is a plus, but a regular cab will work fine too. Must be automatic, and running reliably and maintained, and in presentable shape. I also need it to have a tow package and cold AC. I have a budget of up to $5k cash to spend, so post up what you have. If you want more than KBB private party value please don't waste my time.

Thanks,

Jon
Old 05-09-2009, 10:23 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON
Default Re: Long Bed Work Truck under $5k

still looking...
Old 05-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

aacjohnc has disabled reputation

got a 2000 silverado ext cab 3 dr all white .interior good 8/10. body 8/10 bed got some dings needs a tailgate though . reg bed . right around 200k miles(highway miles) . runs good. just put a new radiator ,sep belt, themo stat , ac belt and tensor on today might need recharge wasnt blowing to cold (reson for new part is i pulled them off this vechile to put on my wifes truck this past week she cracked her radiator. and no one had one at 9 oclock at night to pick up and she needed to go to work the next day . ) 5.3 v8 vortech motor . doing fluid change when i get off today and will be reinspected before sold . sale price 3,500 title in hand . 2wd auto cd player .way below kbb value. i need to sale i have 3 of these . 2 ext cabs with 3 dr and one reg cab 2 dr .

i do have new brake for this just needs to be put on . tires are good as well. it has the reg steel wheels on it but i have the z71 rims in storage that i was gonna put on .

also got some 31 on 17 in rims that should fit it .just havent tested them yet .

Last edited by aacjohnc; 05-10-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:55 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

Originally Posted by aacjohnc
got a 2000 silverado ext cab 3 dr all white .interior good 8/10. body 8/10 bed got some dings needs a tailgate though . reg bed . right around 200k miles(highway miles) . runs good. just put a new radiator ,sep belt, themo stat , ac belt and tensor on today might need recharge wasnt blowing to cold (reson for new part is i pulled them off this vechile to put on my wifes truck this past week she cracked her radiator. and no one had one at 9 oclock at night to pick up and she needed to go to work the next day . ) 5.3 v8 vortech motor . doing fluid change when i get off today and will be reinspected before sold . sale price 3,500 title in hand . 2wd auto cd player .way below kbb value. i need to sale i have 3 of these . 2 ext cabs with 3 dr and one reg cab 2 dr .

i do have new brake for this just needs to be put on . tires are good as well. it has the reg steel wheels on it but i have the z71 rims in storage that i was gonna put on .

also got some 31 on 17 in rims that should fit it .just havent tested them yet .
thanks for the reply. I need a longbed truck though. Is your regular cab truck a long bed?
Old 05-10-2009, 08:04 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i got a 2001 ex cab long bed dodge ram 1500...has 140xxx miles...i have to put in a windsheild and im replacing the bumper and grill ...runs like a dream...power windows and all that...

2500 as is....4000 completely put back together...
Old 05-10-2009, 08:07 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

Originally Posted by nftuatn
i got a 2001 ex cab long bed dodge ram 1500...has 140xxx miles...i have to put in a windsheild and im replacing the bumper and grill ...runs like a dream...power windows and all that...

2500 as is....4000 completely put back together...
pics? I want something that looks good and is ready to go, dont need any project vehicles. Thanks
Old 05-10-2009, 08:19 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

ok 4000 bucks and its done...take me 2 days
Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

Originally Posted by nftuatn
ok 4000 bucks and its done...take me 2 days
pics?

anyone else got a truck for sale?
Old 05-12-2009, 09:18 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

close thread.

Bought this truck, and I'm picking it up tomorrow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120415733533
Old 05-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

aacjohnc has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GSWAGON
thanks for the reply. I need a longbed truck though. Is your regular cab truck a long bed?

this is ext bed with 3dr w/reg bed . sold the ext cab 3dr w/long bed one to my brother . still got a reg cab with short bed though .

Quick Reply: Long Bed Work Truck under $5k