Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Old 02-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond
Default Jeep Grand Cherokee

Name: Ethan
Means of contact: PM or text (540) 238-5388

As of today (3/15) New Front Rotors and Brake Pads & Drivers side CV boot

Price: $5600 OR BEST OFFER! or looking to trade for a good daily driver; no project cars, gas guzzlers, or shells please. & NO INTEGRA'S. Manual transmissions only please. Willing to add SOME cash on my side (2-3k) VW's, Audis, 300zx's, Subaru's, BMW's, etc. =

~The Pictures Were Taken Just After It Rained So It Looks A Little Discolored, Giving it a full detailing soon so i'll post better pics after that~

Up for sale or trade is my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Champagne colored, with the "bulletproof" inline-6 engine. Originally was leased and then purchased by the owner before me, I am the second true owner of it. 134,xxx miles as it is my daily driver and i put about 15-20 miles on it each day driving to and from school. I've had no problems at all with it other than having to replace an offbrand water pump that the previous owner put on, while i had the radiator out i went ahead and replaced the lower radiator piping. Also just had the radiator replaced, went bad because of the old water pump, have reciepts for the work. Just changed the oil and checked all fluids. Serviced and oil changed 3,000 miles as recommended by Jeep. 4 brand new Hankook Dynapro AS P235/75r15 tires with less than 6,000 miles on them on the stock Jeep wheels. The wheels are painted black with Plasti-Dip, its a rubberized coating, you can peel it right off if you don't like it, it's not permanent at all. Stock grille was sanded down and painted black, plastic side cladding was going to be painted black but never got around to it, i may still do it. Body is in great condition considering the vehicle is going on 12 years old, the typical small rock chips on the hood and a small dent on the passenger back fender ( as pictured below ) but other than that there are no problems with it. Interior is great; never smoked in, no rips, tears or burns on seats or carpets; could use a steam wash on the seats but they look great without it. It's never been driven hard, or offroaded other than on light terrain, no creek crossing or rock climbing. Power seats with lumbar support in the front, back seats have 60/40 split and can fold down flat with the floor. Large sunroof - works great and doesn't leak at all. This would be the perfect vehicle for a family but its senseless for me to drive this with only me in it so i'm looking for something smaller, show me what you have! Runs Great, Handles Great, Looks Great! Never smoked in

I'm sure i've forgot some things so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

^^The dent.

Last edited by diamond; 03-15-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond
Default Re: Jeep Grand Cherokee

bump
Old 02-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 02-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 02-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 02-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 02-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

bump
Old 02-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 02-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 02-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

bump; 250 views and no offers? C'mon.