Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

FS/FT: RARE CHANCE TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS>> 2006 Ford Econoline Mobile Painting Van...

Old 02-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugencivic94 has disabled reputation
Default FS/FT: RARE CHANCE TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS>> 2006 Ford Econoline Mobile Painting Van...

I have my painting van for sale, used for less than 1 year, due to personal restraints I will no longer be able to continue this business. Van currently has full graphics wrapping around van & less than 16,000 miles. Drives great. Tires have >50% tread left. The only bad is there are 2 small dents to the passenger side fender, I have included pictures of these at the photobucket link as the max of pics here is 4. Please email me w/ any questions, we can speak on the phone if you would like or meet in person so you can see the van. Please email me at showwinningcivic@yahoo.com more pics available at

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc70/colorsondemand/

There is a good supply of PPG paints and it's equipped with an Accuspray 230 and five spray guns, air compressor, buffer and accessories and much more ; all you need to get started., a turn key business. This is a mobile automobile painting business , we painted and repaired bumpers ,hoods ect. at automobile dealerships. This is a very profitable business if you are looking to be your own boss. I have been averaging $8-11,000 gross each month in the Raleigh area, my financial books will be open to serious inquires. Most Mobile Business have fanchise fees up to or over 10% per month or a high upfront fee with this you will pay none of that you will be your own boss no strings attached. Other Mobile business are selling you a teritory with this there is none of that you go where you want when you want and charge what you want. Also most mobile businesses will run about $60,000 this is less than half the price...

Will sell for $28.500 or trade for a vehicle of the same value.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugencivic94 has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS/FT: RARE CHANCE TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS>> 2006 Ford Econoline Mobile Painting Van.

bump