Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: FT: Pair of G-Body Olds Cutlasses, 83 & 85

Old 12-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: FT: Pair of G-Body Olds Cutlasses, 83 & 85

I have a pair of G-Body Olds Cutlasses, Both are nice in their own ways but they both needa go! i will consider a trade for one or both for the right 3/4 ton pickup, 60's mustang or hit me up with what ya got, never know worst i can say is no right?

What: Oldsmobiles
Where: Richmond VA
How much: $800 each (or trade!)
Who: Roscoe,
Aim: RCR Roscoe
E-Mail: roscoe@automotivelifestyle.com
Phone: 804 307 7717

the first one is a 1983, (blue) this is a true grandma car, i have all the records for this car since about new, its in great shape other then being quite a bit dirty and the bad paint area on the trunk lid. the car was her daily driver until the ignition module and or coil went out. this car has a 231 V6 and automatic trans. if i recall the car has approx 150 k. this car is not currently running.

$800 obo! (pics below)

the second one is a 1985, (grey) this one came to me with with the idea that the motor was gone, i took a closer look at things and found an electrical problem and nothing wrong with the engine! the car runs and drives pretty good. its got a strong 305 V8 that needs some carb work, it has to be warmed up before driven and stumbles some at WOT. all of the trim parts that have been removed are included and are in the cars trunk. there are more cosmetic issues with this car but it runs and drives fine now! the odo shows just under 100k but its honestly anyones guess!

Here is the 83,

And the 85!

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 12-26-2007 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FS: FT: Pair of G-Body Olds Cutlasses, 83 & 85

Throw that 500 CID Caddy in one or the other and you got a deal
Old 12-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

i have a 500 caddie, notice the 75 deville in the packground of a few of the pics? thats why i held onto the 83 so long but i just dont have time to do the swap and i really needa put that engine in my 69 f250.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:57 AM
tWiStEd wAgOn

98civicONair has a spectacular aura about98civicONair has a spectacular aura about98civicONair has a spectacular aura about

whats wrong with the blue one?
Old 12-27-2007, 05:17 AM
Body In Trunk.

the woman i got it from was told by her "mechanic" (who then tried to buy the car from her) that it needed a starter, well turns out the starters fine its just got no spark. i would suspect the ignition module and or coil. (hei)
Old 12-27-2007, 12:54 PM
tWiStEd wAgOn

98civicONair has a spectacular aura about98civicONair has a spectacular aura about98civicONair has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
the woman i got it from was told by her "mechanic" (who then tried to buy the car from her) that it needed a starter, well turns out the starters fine its just got no spark. i would suspect the ignition module and or coil. (hei)
ok pm me whats your lowest.or if you want to wait a lil while and then pm me is fine.thanks
Old 12-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

MisterJoe462 has disabled reputation

I had an 85 Cutlass Salon for a while when I was younger. I still miss the feel of the steering on that thing. It was one of the nicest cars to drive I've ever owned. I'd snatch one of these up but I'm looking for one with an aftermarket swap of some sort.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Body In Trunk.

The blue car now runs.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

oldbusted69 has disabled reputation

ineed to get one of those but i cant get rid of my shit any places or people you think will buy mine ?
Old 01-30-2008, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

Gr0dy has disabled reputation

i hope this is not considered bringing back an old thread, but is the grey one still for sale? if so what kind of carb work does it need?

Quick Reply: FS: FT: Pair of G-Body Olds Cutlasses, 83 & 85