Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)

Old 01-11-2010, 05:40 PM
SloAzzHatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch
Default CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)

Name: Dustin

PRICE DROP!!! YOU CAN OWN IT TODAY FOR $2500 COME AND GET IT!!!
I have here a 93 chevrolet silverado 1500 full size for sale!
this truck has been a very good truck sence day one when i have owned it i have owned this truck sence 02 and never had a minute problem out of it i have had the transmission slipping and messing up but had it replaced at the 150k mile mark, with a jasper trans, i have all receipts and papper work as well as i had the DIFF changed as well so this truck is almost new i have always kept up with the maintance on this truck oil changed EVERY 3k miles! and spark pugs and wires were replaced every 3 oil changes
im very anal about my vehicles so i keep them clean and almost as new as i can
it does have good tires on it
HEAT and A/C still works, ac blows cold and heat works EXCELLENT!
it is 2 wheel drive and has the small block 350 under the hood (runs strong you would think it was new)
this truck is a GREAT truck never had a minutes problem out of it started up every time never stranded me any where!
it does have a ball on the back for towing and i have towed my boat all last summer and you could barely tell that the boat was behind it
everything is original on the truck no after market stuff! this was my step fathers truck that was passed to me and he wanted me to keep it original !
it does however which he did put dual exhuast on it (its not that loud)
Interior is in good condition as well it does have a few wear marks from getting in and out of but no rips or tears

"Reason for selling"

Im in desire need of money and was layed off of work which means i had fines to pay to keep my licence and so there for i lost it"
the truck does need a inspection due to i cant drive it to get it done my friend is a A.S.E certified mechanic at firestone and said theres nothing wrong with it and it would pass all day long i just cant take it to him(however whome ever purchases it i will knock off money for the inspection which aint nothing but 20 to 30 bucks at most!)

I have all papper work from all maintance and records stating that i have kept up really well with this truck this truck is very CLEAN! alwayz kept up with the body and the paint
and had it detailed by someone i know personally every chance i had!

Current mileage is 170xxx
which is nothing for these trucks

BAD:
the passenger window and locks quit working for some reason sence i dont havethe founds i havent had the money to get it fixed but its nothing major my mechanic said it was the motor or switch's CHEAP FIX

My price is negotiable

You can call me or txt me at any time! THANK YOU!!

P.S I have more pictures upon request due to craigslist only allows 4 pictures
Attached Thumbnails CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)-img_0179.jpg   CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)-img_0181.jpg   CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)-img_0180.jpg   CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)-img_0177.jpg   CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)-img_0182.jpg  

Last edited by sloazzhatch; 01-11-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:08 PM
SloAzzHatch

sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch
Default Re: CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)

TTT
Old 01-19-2010, 09:57 AM
SloAzzHatch

Default Re: CLEAN!!!93 silverado MUST SEE!! (CHEAP)

TTT