Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

CLEAN 2003 SRT4 with stage 3 kit

Old 07-15-2014, 12:40 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: CLEAN 2003 SRT4 with stage 3 kit

Nobody gives a fuck about your mods. You aren't a dealership with a reputation and a warranty attached, so you don't get to ask those prices and be taken seriously. Your car is worth KBB. If you ask more, expect to have it for a while.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

turboed_vtec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Nobody gives a fuck about your mods. You aren't a dealership with a reputation and a warranty attached, so you don't get to ask those prices and be taken seriously. Your car is worth KBB. If you ask more, expect to have it for a while.
Since when did dealerships start putting warrantys on cars with heavy modifications? Any dealership I've ever shopped at would never warranty any car with heavy mods maybe a intake an exhaust but that's about it. And on top of that I don't need a reputation the car speaks for itself. Thanks for your input anyway

Last edited by turboed_vtec; 07-15-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:14 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by turboed_vtec
I've done my research and with the stage 3 kit and mods I have done to this car 8500$ is a great price. Get on autotrader, Craigslist, vadriven ect and a base srt4 with the same miles as mine is selling for 7-8,000$ so you can't tell me a stage 3 srt4 with well over 10,000$ in mods isn't worth 8500$. There are dealerships around (Cosmo motorsports) to be exact that sell their stage 1 & 2 srts for 10,000$ with the same miles let alone one with a stage 3 kit with full suspension setup and a good Turbo setup. People are paying 8,000$ for a freakin 1990 civic hatch with a gsr swap that's boosted, get real man.
Exactly there paying tgat amount for a nice Honda with a proper swap and a nice turbo. You're just over pricing a turboed neon aka granny mobile.......so I say to you.............get real man
Old 07-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

I've done my research and with the stage 3 kit and mods I have done to this car 8500$ is a great price. Get on autotrader, Craigslist, vadriven ect and a base srt4 with the same miles as mine is selling for 7-8,000$ so you can't tell me a stage 3 srt4 with well over 10,000$ in mods isn't worth 8500$. There are dealerships around (Cosmo motorsports) to be exact that sell their stage 1 & 2 srts for 10,000$ with the same miles let alone one with a stage 3 kit with full suspension setup and a good Turbo setup. People are paying 8,000$ for a freakin 1990 civic hatch with a gsr swap that's boosted, get real man.
That's what they are Asking, not getting.

They are always negotiable or they have them in the lot a long time.
I like the car plenty but I was giving you a heads up. It will sit here for months. I paid a little over what you're asking for a stage 2 ACR with 53k miles on it. It's clean sure no question there but it's just not worth what you're asking.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Mau5head
Exactly there paying tgat amount for a nice Honda with a proper swap and a nice turbo. You're just over pricing a turboed neon aka granny mobile.......so I say to you.............get real man
That's cute, I remember when I was on the forums before I had a license. Some people on these forums need to grow up and act like adults and stop acting like a fucking housewife bitching about everything. I'm done posting here.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by JacKaL
That's what they are Asking, not getting.

They are always negotiable or they have them in the lot a long time.
I like the car plenty but I was giving you a heads up. It will sit here for months. I paid a little over what you're asking for a stage 2 ACR with 53k miles on it. It's clean sure no question there but it's just not worth what you're asking.
Okay, thank you for your input and I will take that into consideration.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:37 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

That's cute, I remember when I was on the forums before I had a license. Some people on these forums need to grow up and act like adults and stop acting like a fucking housewife bitching about everything. I'm done posting here.
The logout button is in the top right hand corner....put it to use and take your neon elsewhere
Old 07-15-2014, 03:18 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

That's cute, pretty sure his jet ski makes as much power as your car, faggot. And yes, you do get a warranty. I won't be shit, probably a month or two but they usually let people return the cars for some small period of time.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Yardjass
That's cute, pretty sure his jet ski makes as much power as your car, faggot. And yes, you do get a warranty. I won't be shit, probably a month or two but they usually let people return the cars for some small period of time.
Wow somebody's butt hurt you must be his boyfriend, and wow thumps up to a 400hp jet ski I bet that's one mean machine.....
Old 07-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

Bump