Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

cherokee

Old 03-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
comegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the rough
Default cherokee

Looking for a cherokee. There a few requirements it must have though. looking for 97+ model but not a must by any means

1. inline 6 cylinder
2. 5 speed manual
3. 4 doors
4. all seats and seat belts
5. anything but that damn dana 35 in the rear
6. 4x4
7. decent body. i understand a few dints and dings its a 4x4 after all. but nothing beat or ran hard and put away wet.
8. stock or modified/lifted. if lifted i may be a little picky but LMK all the details you got. really prefer long arms but not a must.
9. trying to stick to around 4k+/-

Last edited by comegetsome; 03-12-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: more details
Old 03-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Registered Member

kingmorgan has disabled reputation
Default Re: cherokee

i got an automatic 4 door white cherokee on black wheels(31' tires). lifted 3 inches with a rough country lift kit. runs strong man. 2200 its yours ....text me if your interested (540) 383-1228
Old 03-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

comegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the rough

nah thanks though. really got a hard on for a 5 speed and really dont feel like doing a swap. again thanks though GLWS.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS

I know you want a 5 speed, but I have a 96 Cherokee, 7.5" Rubicon Express LA kit, 35" maxxis bighorns, Dana 30 w/ 4.88's, XJ Dana 44 with 4.88's & detroit true trac. CLEAN interior for it's age, 132k, many extra's on it. Tires, lift, both diffs have 1k since new, runs great! I've been thinking hard about selling it, although I'd be asking a little more then your budget.

Here's a pic

Old 03-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

thats a nice looking setup you have there. i didnt think RE had a 7.5 lift or did you just put taller springs in it? yeah i have my heart set on a 5 speed. id buy that setup you have there if it was. what shafts in the axles? open front? sye in it? i know seems silly to ask but youd be surprised what people do. lol.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Registered Member

Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS

Originally Posted by comegetsome
thats a nice looking setup you have there. i didnt think RE had a 7.5 lift or did you just put taller springs in it? yeah i have my heart set on a 5 speed. id buy that setup you have there if it was. what shafts in the axles? open front? sye in it? i know seems silly to ask but youd be surprised what people do. lol.
Yeah RE sells a 7.5" kit, you gave to call them though, but it's all RE. Has stock front shafts in it, was thinking of modding them for full c clips. I decided to go with full width axles, but now selling off everything. Still open front, and has a advanced adapters SYE. I built this one right so no short cuts here. I also have set of frame stiffners for the front half of the frame I'd throw in, plus everything to fab up a new over-the-axle trackbar with new diff mount. Also have a ruffstuff cover for the d44 I need to put on.

let me know if you change your mind
Old 03-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

oh man that thing would be beast with full widths under it for sure. i will let you know if i decide thanks man.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

still looking CASH IN HAND
Old 03-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

still got mine man, 5k and come get it!
Old 03-27-2010, 03:32 AM
Registered Member

yeah i have found what i am looking for however its up in ohio so im looking to see if there is anything closer first. yours still isnt a 5 speed and i just have to have one that is. i know being picky and all but it is what i want. but glws anyways and thanks for the offer.

Quick Reply: cherokee