Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

C4 Corvette

Old 11-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bjh757 has disabled reputation
Default C4 Corvette

Name: Brandyn
Means of contact: email or phone
Price: $4000

Description: I originally bought this car to make it a street/strip car. I bought the car with 220,000 on the clock and now has 225,000. Since then the car has a custom 4 point roll bar welded in. Richmond straight-cut gear 6 speed, energy suspension bushing on all suspension pieces, new bilstien shocks in the rear, black leather seats, chrome ZR1 replicas with sumimoto 315/35/17 on all four corners, Banski camber rods, wide band o2 kit, Zr1 dual fuel pumps, lowering kit from ecklers, and more.

-The bushing have less then 2,000 miles on them.
- Richmond tranny has less than 50k on it.
-Fuel pumps are less than a year old and probably have 2,0xx on them.

I recently put a 355ci forged internal motor in the car. I was going to supercharger the car but I just dont have the time or funds to do it anymore. I have a D1 procharger kit for the car as well. The supercharger kit and motor wont come with the car unless you Pm an offer. It is just worth more parted out than as whole:salute:.

I'm asking $4,000 for the car without the motor or D1 kit.The car comes with all stated above ^ (minus motor/supercharger). Also it will be sold with TPIS 1 3/4 headers, full 3in true dual exhaust, Pioner radio, rockford mids and tweeters, infinity mids, alpine 4 chanel amp, Autometer 5in tach, auto meter boost/vacuum gauge, and wide band kit and guage.

The car would just need a motor. It would make a perfect race car as sad as that would be. But id rather see some one use the car than let it collect dust in the garage. The motor is still in the car so it could be driven around and inspected by buyers.

Motor specs
Short Block:
Its a 350ci gm block bored 30 over, billet splay caps, Eagle steel forged crank, Lunati forged connecting rods, Srp forged reverse domed pisons.
HEADS
GM Fast Burn heads 210cc

Other
-Roller Comps cams cam
-Comps cams solid roller lifters
-1.6 comps cam rocker arms Ultra pro magnums
-Stock oil pan
-Fluid dampner balancer

-Custom Pro Flow Xt intake for GM Fast Burns
* Comes with bigger custom fuel lines that go to the body mounts under the passenger door, fuel regulator, fuel rails, and all the necessary fittings and fuel lines. I have almost 2 thousand in just the intake.)
-LSX style throttle body
* Edelbrock 90mm throttle body with pig tail adapters

The motor is 8.5/1 compression. I still have the complete D1 supercharger kit(never installed on motor). 4,000 for the car minus the motor and supercharger kit. 9,000 for the car with the motor. 11,000 for everything.

Will consider trades. Contact me for more imformation at. Email: c4hawley@gmail.com Phone: Text or call 757-746-9480

PICTURES are to big for forum. work on everyone but this one. more photos here: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-p...mpression.html