Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

99 mercury cougar show car for sell or trade

Old 03-09-2011, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4sover8s has disabled reputation
Default 99 mercury cougar show car for sell or trade

Name: Tripp
Means of contact: 252-287-8594 call or text
Price: $9000 OBO

Description: I have a 1999 mercury cougar that i am testing the waters with. It is a all out show car. It has 51k original miles. Front and Rear body kit bumpers. Custom headlights and tailights. Custom vinyl graphics. Custom stainless steel Borla exhaust with carbon fiber tips. Custom 17" wheels and tires that have less than 3k miles on them. Complete 7 color underbody LED kit and strobes. Neons and strobes on the interior also. Interior is almost flawless. Bucket front and rear seats, 7" in dash flip out tv. System - 3 10" JL audio subwoofers with a 4000 watt competition amp with bass knob. Custom ram-air intake and the engine bay is a site to see - flawless with lots of time put in it. 20 % tint all the way around. Im sure im forgetting some stuff.
Car has been well taken care of. Oil changed every 3k miles with fully synthetic oil and tune-ups done regularly. New plugs and wires just put on not even 5k miles ago. also brand new battery and alternator just put on.
The only thing i know of that is wrong with the car is one of the exhaust hangers is loose, but that is a $10 fix.
Please call or text for more pictures.
Asking $9000 OBO. serious inquiries only. Like i said, i dont have to sell the car, but i just have too much going on right now and need to get rid of some stuff.
Will trade for built civics or integras
This car has won many many awards at car shows. I have over 25 trophies anywhere from bass-off trophies to 1st place domestic wild at slam session and freak show car shows.
Call or text 252-287-8594

Pictures:[ATTACH=CONFIG]112279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112278[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 99 mercury cougar show car for sell or trade-1.jpg   99 mercury cougar show car for sell or trade-2.jpg   99 mercury cougar show car for sell or trade-3.jpg   99 mercury cougar show car for sell or trade-4.jpg