Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

97 ACORRD 127XXX

Old 06-24-2010, 04:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jaimedana has disabled reputation
Default 97 ACORRD 127XXX

97 ACCORD 4 DOOR 127XXX
•Name: JAIME
•Means on contact: PM this thread or 757-705-1150
•Trades: NEED A AUTOMATIC WITH A.C.
•Price: $2500.00 OBO or trade
•Description: I"m selling or trading my accord becouse i need somthing my wife can drive with our son in it we have a 03 impala that just blew the head gasket so i need to sell my car to get it fixed or trade for somthing she can drive until i save enough doe to get it fix,,So on to the car like it says it has 127xxx origanal on it it is a EX model with headers cold air intake aftermarket headlights and bulb conversion kit fuel rail, AEM fuel regulator, AEM cam gear,powersteering pully, AUTOMETER fuel pres,oil pres,airfuel gauge, APEXI vtec controler mounted under radio, CHEAP cd player nothing speacial but sounds good, 17x7 five spoke wheels with 2 1/2 inch lip three new tires one 75% they need to be repainted,KYB ,AGX shocks,struts with skunk 2 coilovers front and rear upper bars other than that power everything sunroof leather decent car.
THE BAD ; ac does not work everything is there just dont blow cold also needs paint not that bad but needs it front seats are 5 out of 10 rp on driver seat passenger window goes up realy slow dont know why .
Please contact me if you're interested.

•Details:
•Mileage: 127xxx DD so goes up but dont drive it much
•Exterior Condition: all it needs is paint no dents
•Interior Condition: 7 out 10 overall
••IT HAS A FRESH INSPECTION ON IT SO BRAKES AND STUFF ARE GOOD
•I WILL EMAIL PICS UPON REQUEST BECOUSE I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT PICS UP ON THE POST SORRY SO DONT BASH MY THREAD ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS ASK AND I,LL SEND THEM TO YOU WATEVER TYPE OF PICS YOU WANT SO PLEASE HIT ME ON HERE OR MY CELL NEED GONE A.S.A.P. INA A BAD POSITION RIGHT NOW WITH MY FAMILY CAR BROKE DOWN THANK YOU FOR VEIWING..